ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...all these pending charges, and no confirmation from Adidas. When does this crap fall off of my account?
it takes almost a week from my experiences.. should drop off around thursday/friday. unless it's quicker now, im talking this was back during the 350 v1 drops when payment loops were incredibly common and there was no paypal/apple pay

Got a pair from ADC using my account. Then when the splash came back on, I got another using my girl's ADC account but used my card (different card, same shipping address). Got a confirmation email from my girl's account. Is this cancel szn?

I’m really wondering what Else adidas x Kanye have in store for the future,

A friend of mines picked up his confirmed pair in soho today and the manager said this might be the last v2

I’m really wondering what Else adidas x Kanye have in store for the future,

A friend of mines picked up his confirmed pair in soho today and the manager said this might be the last v2
heard that as well, no more v2s.. honestly, good. we've gotten so many colorways of them now, its time to retire that silhouette. and blue tints were not a bad colorway to go out to.

my OBD raffle goes to waste in 3-4 hours.
whoever wants a size 8 and doesn't mind paying their 278 euro price tag, hit me up.

The blue tints kind of reminds me of this:
Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Platinum.jpg

Man, if they made a V2 in this colorway... that would be so nice. The Blue Tint shade of grey for the upper, red sock liner, green tinted translucent sole.

There were some definite issues with ADC today with payment. I got through 3 times & couldn’t secure a pair for a buddy who kicked me a cart a couple weeks ago. My girl got through 3 different times & got stuck in payment loop (with no PP option) as well.

It’s bad enough just trying to get through splash, but then having to go through the captcha hurdle, then payment hurdle is friggin ridiculous. Thank goodness for the FTA app confirmation or I’d have an L today too.

Posted this yesterday but got buried in the Blue Tint madness.

Thoughts on the subtle differences between the earlier 700s (which match the OG Wave Runner) and the latest ones Ye been rocking (which match the latest Triple black pair he was seen in)?

0JZTAqa.jpg

Is it a 700 V2 already? A different model altogether? Are the OGs going to be the only 700s ever released with that particular upper design? The heel looks different too. I'm shook.

7D8A7FF3-C20D-4A36-AA9D-08BF4F293982.jpeg

Still trying to figure out how someone who wanted the 700s didn’t get them when they were avail.

Change of heart ?

On some game steez.
Unless someone was glued to social media the day they dropped for the hours they were available how would someone have known about them since it was a surprise drop?

fell asleep and woke up to expired captcha on ipad and splash on laptop. Was gonna just gift cart anyway. YS was an easy cop tho

have no idea what I am doing wrong with ADC.....can't splash like this anymore

You’re not doing anything wrong everyone else isn’t doing either. The last two drops have just been brutal. Usually it’s done after a few hours (which is bad enough) but these splashes going on past 3pm are ridiculous. Especially when you add the captcha & payment issues.

You’re not doing anything wrong everyone else isn’t doing either. The last two drops have just been brutal. Usually it’s done after a few hours (which is bad enough) but these splashes going on past 3pm are ridiculous. Especially when you add the captcha & payment issues.

I’m surprised Adidas thinks this is a reasonable system for customers to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom