ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
.5 down. At the time I just had a feeling they’d fit big, but I was wrong. They fit, but could be a little better.

I went tts and feel that the toebox is just too spacious/roomy. Reminds me of a NB toebox. I went with a 9.5, wish I would’ve got a 9

IMG_7517.JPG

Quick pic of my trip rotation :emoji_thumbsup:

Damn son, you’re putting some work in on those PP. 8)

Someone mentioned a few pages back that the blue tints have rfid. Anyone know if the euro pears also have rfid?

Powerphases turning into daily beaters. Only reason I bought em.
Def TTS, which is a whole size down from my 350 V2 size.

5F433262-9527-4185-B566-A85FC2A57A6F.jpeg
ADC order Moved on to 2nd phase so for those who didn’t get an email confirmation release day just be patient. I do agree though never count on a w until it says shipped

ADC order Moved on to 2nd phase so for those who didn’t get an email confirmation release day just be patient. I do agree though never count on a w until it says shipped

so you never got a confirmation email? did you get all the way through?

never count on a W until its on your hands. FedEx drivers be shady sometimes. Even if it aint the FedEx guy, could be a rando picking up your package if FedEx decides to drop it off in front of your door.

so you never got a confirmation email? did you get all the way through?
I was able to get through splash page and order I never from had any issues with captcha or getting my credit card to process but I never did get a confirmation email. I had this happen one other time same thing happened and I received my order.

Powerphases turning into daily beaters. Only reason I bought em.
Def TTS, which is a whole size down from my 350 V2 size.

for real? I got my tts and they fit small, I feel like I should've went with my v2 size, half size up

never count on a W until its on your hands. FedEx drivers be shady sometimes. Even if it aint the FedEx guy, could be a rando picking up your package if FedEx decides to drop it off in front of your door.

My town is small and I know the ups driver and fedex drive so I don’t have to worry about that.. now the processing center hav a bunch of idiots working there

I was able to get through splash page and order I never from had any issues with captcha or getting my credit card to process but I never did get a confirmation email. I had this happen one other time same thing happened and I received my order.
You got a confirmation screen though correct?

For the Beluga 2.0 my adc order didn’t ship until Wednesday, so don’t worry too much yet guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom