ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
StockX is trippin with this week plus wait for payouts. :smh:

**** is gonna be 2 weeks once all these tints start moving. :lol:

sold a pair of kith pants last week, they were sent to the new AZ location. Arrived there in 2 days, authentication and payout came the same day.

I buy shoes to wear, some stay DS longer than others. If I miss out on something, I cop the hottest thing and flip it that way resell isn't hurting me too much. I copped a Size 5 in the 2.0s on consortium during the release and flipped it that way buying a Size 12 wouldn't hurt as much since it's a "Money size" (Ended up winning in the end because YS and ADC restocked)

Does anyone buy shoes to wear or keep DS to collect anymore? :ohwell:

I know reselling is a part of the game and is actually great if you miss out on something :smile:

But this thread is about 10% enthusiasts and 90% reselling :lol:
I think the dude asking about stockx was buying them after looking at his post after that.

I buy shoes to wear, some stay DS longer than others. If I miss out on something, I cop the hottest thing and flip it that way resell isn't hurting me too much. I copped a Size 5 in the 2.0s on consortium during the release and flipped it that way buying a Size 12 wouldn't hurt as much since it's a "Money size" (Ended up winning in the end because YS and ADC restocked)
Us big foot boys get taxed if we catch an L

this pair of creams was posted in my local FB group for $350. he even advertised the insoles as being DS.

should I cop? :rofl:

FB_IMG_1513746133903.jpg
FB_IMG_1513746154133.jpg

Is this a new colorway? :lol:

Does anyone buy shoes to wear or keep DS to collect anymore? :ohwell:

I know reselling is a part of the game and is actually great if you miss out on something :smile:

But this thread is about 10% enthusiasts and 90% reselling :lol:

I un-DS almost everything:

- Off-White AF1
- Bred V2
- 2.0 V2
- Off-White AM90
- Blue Tint V2

Those are just a few I’m un-DSing or already have this month.

**** buying shoes to put them in a closet.

I think the dude asking about stockx was buying them after looking at his post after that.

I wasn't directly speaking to him or anyone else but moreso in general :ohwell:

It’s all love either way with me it doesn’t really matter honestly :nthat:

I know people that sale all kinds of stuff to make ends meet :lol:

And I’ve been in and out the sneaker game for years and have sold my fair share as well 8)

It’s just the ratio is way off from what it used to be and it kind of takes the fun out of it :rolleyes

It’s like it’s a competition who’s gonna buy the most pairs to sale on here these days :smh:

What happened to sneakerheads? Or is everybody just tryna flip? |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom