ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a dumb thing to say

White Cream is cool.
Oreo and most of the black w stripe is cool.
Breds trash.
Zebras trash.
Breds trash.
Froyo Yellow trash.
Beluga 2.0 cool but compensation Beluga is a better name.

Yeah, BT and Beluga 1.0 >>>>>

Just wanted to know people's take on the whole EPC code thing on some of the yeezys... Do u guys care whether or not the box/pair you got has it? Does it even really make a difference besides that you can supposedly scan it and tell where it came from?

Just wanted to know people's take on the whole EPC code thing on some of the yeezys... Do u guys care whether or not the box/pair you got has it? Does it even really make a difference besides that you can supposedly scan it and tell where it came from?
Fam the EPC code is RFID and really is for Adidas to track inventory, how fast things get from manufacture to warehouse to shipped. also if it is a shoe that sits in a store they can track how many times it is touched or moved or looked at to gain interest. It aint supposed to be for you to authenticate your joints, fam.

My package from Adidas was stolen this morning 10 mins after it was delivered. I had my delivery from from Fedex for my blue tints and this car pulls up and takes my package. Saw it happen within seconds of my surveillance cam notification but I couldn't do anything. I was beyond heated :angry:. Just a heads up everyone to be cautious of your packages and have them picked up at a fedex or ups store. I always see stuff like this happen on youtube and worldstar but never thought it would happen to me. He's lucky I wasn't around because I just left my house like 15 mins before it happened.
FedEx delivered my package this afternoon to the front door of my building even though my address says 1R and it’s no where to be found. No surveillance. Had to call fedex to open an investigation.

Tints have landed after a stressful day of waiting. My day almost ended in horror but I jumped right into action and set s*** strait. All Imma say is keep your eyes open simple mistakes or intentional shady things do happen but Imma give em a pass as a simple mistake. They delivered me the wrong package and drove off as I ran down the vehicle fortunately they had another stop so I told em this wasn't my package and I should get a box they immediately apologize gave me my package and all is well but could have been bad if ended up in someone elses hands but these are slick nice in person but the yebras still the goat for me.

Attachments

• 20171220_181727.jpg
    20171220_181727.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 50
This isn't related to Yeezys or FedEx but more so just to packages in general. I don't know if it's because its the holiday season but nobody was home to sign for a package with signature confirmation and the driver signed it himself. They really don't give a damn this time of year.

This isn't related to Yeezys or FedEx but more so just to packages in general. I don't know if it's because its the holiday season but nobody was home to sign for a package with signature confirmation and the driver signed it himself. They really don't give a damn this time of year.
My Fedex driver always has done that for signature required packages accept anything from apple. I dont mind where I live no one steals packages

i once had a Yeezy bred box left on my porch by FedEx man. the box said what it was, so someone jacked it, opened it up and stole the yeezys.

they resealed it tho and left it back on me porch. Fast forward a few hours and I open it up and dey replaced it w some newspaper and one of them amazon dash button joints, for tide detergent. I was pissed but the paper had the funnies and I needed detergent so I got some w the button and didnt have to run 2 da store, so dat was cool. think it softened the blow. you gotta be positive, fam, when YZY SZN is SQZN.

How are you guys black 750s holding up? I took mine out the box and one of the shoes sole had white stuff peeling. I only wore it once. Most of it came off after a Lil scrub but I might have to paint them so they can look fresh.

i once had a Yeezy bred box left on my porch by FedEx man. the box said what it was, so someone jacked it, opened it up and stole the yeezys.

they resealed it tho and left it back on me porch. Fast forward a few hours and I open it up and dey replaced it w some newspaper and one of them amazon dash button joints, for tide detergent. I was pissed but the paper had the funnies and I needed detergent so I got some w the button and didnt have to run 2 da store, so dat was cool. think it softened the blow. you gotta be positive, fam, when YZY SZN is SQZN.
I don't know about that fam...

whats the consensus, about half of us still waiting on adc shipping? more, less?
Still waiting on 3 of 4. However, only took 2 days for the other pair to get here, so if you get shipping tomorrow, you have a good shot of getting them Saturday if you need them before Christmas.

Still waiting on 3 of 4. However, only took 2 days for the other pair to get here, so if you get shipping tomorrow, you have a good shot of getting them Saturday if you need them before Christmas.
You in the west coast?

hey fam. 26/27 ADC joints shipped. One is still at stage 2. really nervous and upset, got a ghost charge and it was removed today and now a real charge and then removed then a ghost and a real one and then a real ghost w a real charge and a ghost. SHould I be worried fam?
As you can see I never post on here. Just sit back and watch the show but are you actually serious? You managed to cop 26 pairs off ADC and you're worried about the 27th one not going through? Please tell me this is some kind of a joke fam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom