ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on 3 of 4. However, only took 2 days for the other pair to get here, so if you get shipping tomorrow, you have a good shot of getting them Saturday if you need them before Christmas.

Im waiting on 3 myself but I just wanted to get a feel for it. I get the sense, from here and from adidas' twitter mentions, more than half of us are still waiting so be patient.

How are you guys black 750s holding up? I took mine out the box and one of the shoes sole had white stuff peeling. I only wore it once. Most of it came off after a Lil scrub but I might have to paint them so they can look fresh.

Had that on all 3 of my pairs. Not sure what it was. Think it may have been caused by the paper/box. Freaked out for a second when I was boxing 1 pair up to ship them out. Just had to wipe them down.

Fam the EPC code is RFID and really is for Adidas to track inventory, how fast things get from manufacture to warehouse to shipped. also if it is a shoe that sits in a store they can track how many times it is touched or moved or looked at to gain interest. It aint supposed to be for you to authenticate your joints, fam.
I am disappointed.. I was hoping the RFID thing would cut down all the shady business and that we would be able to cop with greater peace of mind because of this security device...

Maybe Adidas is doing something with it in the background but to us end users, this means nothing...at least at this point in time

i once had a Yeezy bred box left on my porch by FedEx man. the box said what it was, so someone jacked it, opened it up and stole the yeezys.

they resealed it tho and left it back on me porch. Fast forward a few hours and I open it up and dey replaced it w some newspaper and one of them amazon dash button joints, for tide detergent. I was pissed but the paper had the funnies and I needed detergent so I got some w the button and didnt have to run 2 da store, so dat was cool. think it softened the blow. you gotta be positive, fam, when YZY SZN is SQZN.

Blocked.

I am disappointed.. I was hoping the RFID thing would cut down all the shady business and that we would be able to cop with greater peace of mind because of this security device...

Maybe Adidas is doing something with it in the background but to us end users, this means nothing...at least at this point in time

You could easily swap out the shoes... It's like people always wanting to see the receipt. Just because you have a legit box/receipt doesn't automatically make the shoe legit.

Just wanted to know people's take on the whole EPC code thing on some of the yeezys... Do u guys care whether or not the box/pair you got has it? Does it even really make a difference besides that you can supposedly scan it and tell where it came from?
I don't care as long as the shoes are legit.

155339.jpg

I swore if I got a pair of the tints, I'd be done. One pair, that's it. Beluga 2.0s were the first pair I'd gone after and I stuck out hard. Got my tints in the wrong size, and now I'm over here trying to justify tracking both down. Literally tried them on for size and fell in love even though they're too small. Didn't know what I'd been missing.

I got my pears from ADC after they put back that 10k they removed so I know I’m not getting my pair before Christmas. Both pears still on step 2...:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom