ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, so just saw one of the homies post Europe vs US labels a few pages back and it’s got me worried.

Ordered a pair of beluga 2.0 off StockX recently and first thing I noticed was the label, it looks like a euro label but it has UPC instead of EAN.... also the font looks off like the 10 1/2 looks super sloppy and is touching each other ( isn’t that usually on fake labels?)

I posted a pic in the legit check thread, any help would be appreciated because if it’s fake I need to dispute this ish with StockX. Thank you!

Hey guys, so just saw one of the homies post Europe vs US labels a few pages back and it’s got me worried.

Ordered a pair of beluga 2.0 off StockX recently and first thing I noticed was the label, it looks like a euro label but it has UPC instead of EAN.... also the font looks off like the 10 1/2 looks super sloppy and is touching each other ( isn’t that usually on fake labels?)

I posted a pic in the legit check thread, any help would be appreciated because if it’s fake I need to dispute this ish with StockX. Thank you!

It's definitely a real box. You're 100% good.

When there's a UPC code on a label like that, it's Canadian or from yeezy supply. I can't remember which release but one of the past three drops YS sent out labels like that.

As far as the one touching the two I've seen that on labels for my pairs. The font has definitely changed from earlier releases.

Got one of those threads poping out of the knit,
Anyway to fix it?
Paid resell so should i try to sell buy another or not big deal?

759153D6-B675-4A95-88E1-6BC0B960AA29.jpeg

D2F09583-2AEB-4511-BBC1-56780348EAC3.jpeg

95FD5B2E-1D5F-4114-AE8E-F39DB8173916.jpeg
He’s talking about this.

Dudes posting **** you need a microscope to see like it’s a major issue.

There’s still hope for Christmas delivery from ADC depending on where you live, since they’re using FedEx Home Delivery. They run Tues-Sat, so the 24th will be a regular business day. Hoping my wife’s pair ships today so I can get them under the tree in time. Feel kinda bad since mine will be here on Friday—should’ve ordered hers first. :smh:

Do the V2s stretch out eventually over time? I'm stuck with my TTS and the length is decent but the width is just a little too chokey for my liking, should I Elsa these and just let em go? Or should I persevere with them?

There’s still hope for Christmas delivery from ADC depending on where you live, since they’re using FedEx Home Delivery. They run Tues-Sat, so the 24th will be a regular business day. Hoping my wife’s pair ships today so I can get them under the tree in time. Feel kinda bad since mine will be here on Friday—should’ve ordered hers first. :smh:

Just got a label created for Saturday delivery- ADC working! And I don’t think your order matters- we haven’t figured out how they prioritize shipments but its not by order time at least not for drops like this.

Have a 12 in the 2.0 and 13 in the tints and they feel damn near the same in the toebox - need a 13 in the 2.0 and not keeping the tints.

I have a slight outward dent on my left pair toebox. Not thrilled, but I will live.

It makes it look like my big toe is nearly bursting through the primeknit.

Do the V2s stretch out eventually over time? I'm stuck with my TTS and the length is decent but the width is just a little too chokey for my liking, should I Elsa these and just let em go? Or should I persevere with them?

What's your TTS? Mine are being delivered today and I'm worried they are going to be too big. I have 10.5's coming in

ordering hers first wouldn't have determined which order gets shipped or picked up first...

Shorts for work? What do you do?

he gets you your shhit from one place to another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom