ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the V2s stretch out eventually over time? I'm stuck with my TTS and the length is decent but the width is just a little too chokey for my liking, should I Elsa these and just let em go? Or should I persevere with them?
in my experience they loosen up just a bit but not much. .5 up is def the move for pretty much everyone imo unless you have considerably skinny feet

Still no shipment notification from adidas for me. If I don't get one by the end of the day I'm going to really start worrying that the order is going to get canceled.
Christ. Worry about something else.

My 2.0 ADC restock pairs took a week to get shipping for 1 and 2 weeks for the other. Just have some damn patience.

Still no shipment notification from adidas for me. If I don't get one by the end of the day I'm going to really start worrying that the order is going to get canceled.

Feeling nervous myself. This isnt my first yeezy purchase but it does boil my blood. Lol. One charge is dropped on my credit card and its still on stage 2. The other one is in stage 2 with the charge processing on my debit. I’m still hoping it gets shipped by today and hopefully make it before Christmas. :/

im only worried about shoes showing up on my door step without getting an email. I don't live in the best neighborhood lol, need a chance to hold at fedex

We'll see. I'll be really pissed if my order gets canceled. I'm trying to stay calm until anything official happens though. There were around 80k pairs of these, and a bunch of orders from non-yeezy products. It's impossible for them to ship all of the pairs out on the same day.

bruh, you know whats going on.

Still waiting on my adc shipment as well. But as long as I keep seeing yall are still getting your shipment emails on NT, I am a bit less worried.

i am aware of that, but some of my friends looking for half a size bigger, and they usually get true to size. So i was wondering.

Coppers I wear in us 9, zebra are a bit tight in us 9, so I removed the insoles, the blue tints are waaaay too tight even without insoles. I don't know if I would suggest to size up, because like they said above, everybody's feet are different

Coppers I wear in us 9, zebra are a bit tight in us 9, so I removed the insoles, the blue tints are waaaay too tight even without insoles. I don't know if I would suggest to size up, because like they said above, everybody's feet are different

so they are a little different then.

Walking into Church on Christmas with these on
biDFHU0.gif

My lady think she slick trying to surprise me with Belugas or Zebras >D

I can’t fifure out which ones she got yet though :nerd:

Guess I’ll have to wait til after Christmas to figure out what to grab first now :rolleyes

Been looking at Breds too a lot lately but can’t figure out which I want |l

Also when speaking in reference to Breds which ones are actually Breds and why :lol:

7C4EA485-3B49-463A-B5AF-416DB066B3E7.jpeg
A5FE688A-7A02-4D4A-A5DA-0DAAA2839EC8.jpeg

I got tracking yesterday from adc. It says delivered on the adidas app but fedex app says that package is still in SC. Anybody having this issue?

There's an update with mine

2 order confirmations, both still on stage 2, however now the pending charges have fallen off my card.

so what does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom