ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my package from YS with my late Powerphases. Met the UPS driver at the door and he handed me my package. As soon as I got in I noticed there was a hole at the bottom. Guess people trying to find out wtf people are getting shipped. :smh:
hole in ups box.jpg

wish my tracking would show up on UPS so I know when my pair is coming. Weird that i actually got the shipped email from YS this time before the label was even created it seems.

Just got my package from YS with my late Powerphases. Met the UPS driver at the door and he handed me my package. As soon as I got in I noticed there was a hole at the bottom. Guess people trying to find out wtf people are getting shipped. :smh:
hole in ups box.jpg
probly was mice in da yeezy warehouse

hey just to let everyone know,

i just got official word back from Adidas:

>>>All size 12.5 orders are routinely shipped last (where possible) due to the sub-human nature that Adidas has ascribed to any such purchaser's foot/existence. <<<

That comes from Anthony in the Logistics department.

When shipping out with paypal, does the seller have to make the shipping label or can the seller send the shipping label for the seller to use and will still be gucci with paypal?

Anyone in here I can PM an ebay link to for a legit check? I hesitate to post pics in the LC thread as the price is great and I don't want to get completely sniped. Can someone do me a solid? If legit, it could be a good come up for someone else as well...

Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom