ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
9793522C-462B-4C97-869B-3E58923A167B.jpeg

C612255F-3B23-43DE-820A-657EDF95802F.jpeg

Ended up keeping a pair and I’ve worn them 4 days in a row with no care about them at all.

If the leather on these are fake like kids say, I guess the Ferragamo wallet I just got is fake too.

Oh well.

Merry X mas to the usual posters in here.
I've never seen or tasted Cajun waffles.

Last edited:
It's Christmas.
I got shipping yesterday on a Sunday. I don't expect movement until tomorrow at the earliest. You also have to realize that when these companies email you a tracking number it doesn't necessarily mean they have been shipped but that a shipping label has been created.

Totally understand all of the above. Just wanted to see if anyone was in the same boat.

Word. Thx!

Think about this for a second- Imagine how much more influential Kanye could be if he didn't dress like a trash can ?!?!

Dear Kanye, People are gonna follow you regardless, might as well use your influence to help kids dress better instead of worse.

style is subjective

Finally received all 3... still need to trade 1 for a 2.0

Attachments

• 7ABCD188-4CE2-4C15-8205-C61B12C1C39A.png
    7ABCD188-4CE2-4C15-8205-C61B12C1C39A.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
Has anyone received a tracking number for their blue tints from ADC but no actual movement from Fed Ex?

Should I just shut up and be patient?

Merry Christmas to all btw!

Got a shipping label plus email on Friday, still no movement. My package from wednesday is moving through on the weekends and today.

Im in Australia. I got through on US FTL for the BT. I had a label created the next day (Sunday) and they were on the way the following Monday. I have already received them in Australia.

We also had a surprise drop of all white on the same day here in OZ. It was only on AU Adidas. We did not get any from the original drop. I got a pair and it is a new production run. Surely they did not make enough just for release here, so I assume a restock may be coming for those.

Im in Australia. I got through on US FTL for the BT. I had a label created the next day (Sunday) and they were on the way the following Monday. I have already received them in Australia.

We also had a surprise drop of all white on the same day here in OZ. It was only on AU Adidas. We did not get any from the original drop. I got a pair and it is a new production run. Surely they did not make enough just for release here, so I assume a restock may be coming for those.

Just read this in an aus accent the entire time. Grats & happy holidays

this happened to me with a YS pair of beluga 2.0s I sold to a guy from a FB group. guy accepted the shoes during the meet up then texted me back an hour later saying they were fake because the stripe went all the way down lol
Smfh. Dude probably looked at a YT legit check where they used a damn EU box.

IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG

Finally got my first pair of Yeezys. Glad I went a full size up on these. Love these things. Merry Christmas!

Full size up from what? I went a half size up from my UB 1.0 size and I thought they were too big. Maybe I’m weird. Is everyone sizing up on the V2’s?

Full size up from what? I went a half size up from my UB 1.0 size and I thought they were too big. Maybe I’m weird. Is everyone sizing up on the V2’s?

I got a half size up and also thought they were too big. If I could, I would do true size and let it stretch.
1 size up from UB 3.0 (TTS) and they're still a little tight at the toe. Everybody's foot is different I suppose. Different strokes for different folks.

IMO, these V2's are all best at a half size up from TTS. Full size up is still comfy in the Beluga 2's, but the knit on the BT's is more loose, and a size up was too roomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom