ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I've been trying to email them about other problems I've been having with them too and nothing. Their live chat isn't even up anymore lol.

[email protected] ?

Get sassy with them if you need to.

No reason at all for them to authenticate my pair over a week after they got yours and pay me out before you. Thats just stupid on their end

https://commonwealth-ftgg.com/products/adidas-originals-yeezy-powerphase-grey-cg6422

2DCCF9BA-88EB-47D8-8AAD-ED03D76C5893.jpeg

ADC finally shipped out but unable to change delivery to pick up at Fedex location, anyone else experiencing the same thing?

ADC finally shipped out but unable to change delivery to pick up at Fedex location, anyone else experiencing the same thing?
Give it a few hours to get scanned into a FedEx facility first. Then you should be able to change it.

The apps aren’t killing resale.

The saturation is.

You think if they released something under 500 pairs via the app, it would be a resale flop?

Supply v demmand.

you right but, the apps can survive a drought tho cause they just middle man. stores have to keep product on shelves and stuff so the apps just work on ebb and flow. plus more and more people just like shopping from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom