ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense, no matter the socioeconomic upbringing, is what you possess.

I know dudes in Maserati's that still live at home cause they want that car and Gucci this and Yeezy that.

All the rich folks on my blocks have prius's in the driveway.

"One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

The people with greater purchasing power are motivated to consume premium goods, it is just how it works in the economy world. One's personal perspective cannot determine if a product is worth the price or not. Because premium goods are always "wanted" than "needed" by mankind

Plenty of wealthy folks...Warren Buffet comes to mind...live like they don't have money.

That one NFL player was living of 60k a year when he was making millions.

You just gotta be smart.

I'm cheap and will forever be.

dudes who buy multiple pair of kicks are really trying to look down on dudes buying expensive cars :rofl:

Only on NT

I don't look down on them. I just question why some people like to buy expensive things when they're still living at home.

Plenty of wealthy folks...Warren Buffet comes to mind...live like they don't have money.

That one NFL player was living of 60k a year when he was making millions.

You just gotta be smart.

I'm cheap and will forever be.
True.
That is why I typed "motivated" there, because a man has the capability to purchase expensive consumable goods, does not necessarily mean he/she needs to.
Regardless a person is rich/poor, expensive/cheap, we all can make our positive contributions to the society.

having brunch in Brooklyn, a BMW i8 pulled up and dude came out wearing Yebras.

pretty sure he didn't cop these from YS or ADC early Saturday morning :lol:
20171229_124424.jpg

He probably paid a reseller cause he got it like that (assuming he actually is wealthy and isn’t simply spending all his $$ to look rich)
If i was a wealthy grown man, I’d probably just pay resell and not be up all night for a minimal chance at hitting on YS lol

I don't look down on them. I just question why some people like to buy expensive things when they're still living at home.

but you're buying multiple kicks and expensive kicks

People wonder why you do that. Some people buy one pair of kicks a year, if that.

Some people are in to cars. Some people like expensive cars.

Common sense, no matter the socioeconomic upbringing, is what you possess.

I know dudes in Maserati's that still live at home cause they want that car and Gucci this and Yeezy that.

All the rich folks on my blocks have prius's in the driveway.

same at my parents place gated community and half the people there drive yoda's and some BMW's but them the older older folks.

I thought about how to wear my 700s and couldn't come up with anything I felt comfortable wearing it with so I flipped them, got my money back and enough to pay off the two blut tint pairs I got. I'll take that W.

Who wouldn't want to own the car of their dreams if the means are there? Personally I'd go for the bang for the buck deals though. So it doesn't have to be $100K bmw or mercedes. Can easily be a Corolla or Hyundai.

if most people spent on they means BMW and other lux cars would have a hard time selling in the states have you seen the average income of an average american they stay trying to sell you that dream crap.. buy it now never know when you die

fool i been alive 30 years im banking on another 40 plus i don't wanna spend that time moving toward death and paying high car notes on top.

dudes who buy multiple pair of kicks are really trying to look down on dudes buying expensive cars :rofl:

Only on NT

cars are a bigger investment you can get out of buying shoes, not like we taking loans on shoes.

i see if we in here buying Rolex'es or something

half the dudes in here flip shoes on the side or a full time job for some. so cost can be offset. not much of that with a car unless you out here doing uber to cut the cost of a car note. Heck you can sell these shoes back in the end cars lose value.

then again GOAT and i think STOCK X does have payment plans on shoes :lol:

wayment you maybe on to something carry on......:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom