ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes gon be salty when their pending charges get credited back in and they ain't got no yeezys.

Tried to tell Yall to take the L now
laugh.gif
Only reason I have hope is because I was told my order did go through.

Correct. Well since I am not eligible for a credit card, I use my parents card but all of the money is mine. Was told that only 1 pair would go through though.

damn man, hope you're able to keep your parents feeling good about this. You know you're safe, but my mom would have did me like that mom did to the knucklehead kid in Baltimore.

View media item 1604459

damn man, hope you're able to keep your parents feeling good about this. You know you're safe, but my mom would have did me like that mom did to the knucklehead kid in Baltimore.
roll.gif
 Luckily my parents are very understanding and will help me out if there is something good to come out of it.

Only reason I have hope is because I was told my order did go through.

I was told my order went through on my boosts by one rep. Got refunded and was even told the day it would arrive at my house.

Then after no activity I called and they said it was a ghost order and I wasn't getting them

I thank them constantly for driving me all over the city for some sneakers. Feel pretty guilty driving to raffles and not winning anything.

My 9 year old don't even care about the Jordan's I cop him. Space jams, Cool Grey XI's, BC/WC 3, don't even care. Just wants soccer and skate boarding shoes. Got dammit. Hurts my feeling when he never wears the heat i bought him BEFORE he was born.

My 9 year old don't even care about the Jordan's I cop him. Space jams, Cool Grey XI's, BC/WC 3, don't even care. Just wants soccer and skate boarding shoes. Got dammit. Hurts my feeling when he never wears the heat i bought him BEFORE he was born.
I've got a garage full of GS J's for when my 18 month old daughter gets older. She probably won't appreciate it either 
laugh.gif

Dudes gon be salty when their pending charges get credited back in and they ain't got no yeezys.

Tried to tell Yall to take the L now :lol:

I should know tomorrow if pending charge will be dropped or not. I'm holding this lower case l just in case a miracle it goes through :lol:

Soccer gear is nice. Nasty colorways across the board and they are always dropping new heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom