ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 9 year old don't even care about the Jordan's I cop him. Space jams, Cool Grey XI's, BC/WC 3, don't even care. Just wants soccer and skate boarding shoes. Got dammit. Hurts my feeling when he never wears the heat i bought him BEFORE he was born.
i was the same way until i was like 15 and starting caring about fashion

I had the cheap shipping for noobs and my pairs are coming on Wednesday.

btw to the few guys who were clowning me whenever I asked if I would be allowed to get 2 pairs with the same card and info on adidas...

WHO IS COOKING NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I wonder how many people that copped are in here like..

because tons of people are actually getting the shoe

Last edited:
I got my shipping confirmation pretty early, it may have because I selected 2-3 day shipping.

It's hilarious how lucky I got...Honestly didn't deserve it :lol:. I'm happy for those who got their pairs.

I don't think many of us care how many people got through but I guarantee the stans on ktt are pissed.

Last edited:

"Tons"

This forum is a very small subsection of the sneaker world, which is already an extremely small subculture. Lots of people on NT eating can't really be scaled up to mean anything on a larger level as members here aren't like anywhere else and are much more informed about how to succeed on this types of releases.

That being said, I'm psyched NT is eating well 
smokin.gif

Any restocks today? Haven't been in the thread at all today.

That size 5 is going to go for GUAP down the line

"Tons"

This forum is a very small subsection of the sneaker world, which is already an extremely small subculture. Lots of people on NT eating can't really be scaled up to mean anything on a larger level as members here aren't like anywhere else and are much more informed about how to succeed on this types of releases.

That being said, I'm psyched NT is eating well 
smokin.gif

very true, makes me even saltier I had the timer ticking down before they even tweeted and carted before alot of ppl on NT and still didn't come through

Read the past couple of pages no one wants these shoes. Lmao....

So what's the plans u guys have for the money?

Mines as well call this what you plan to cop with yo resell money thread.....

Also, what happens when the saturation point hits cause seems like less than 50-60% actually want them eBay flooded and online pairs hit about weds-thurs?

Last edited:
Read the past couple of pages no one wants these shoes. Lmao....

So what's the plans u guys have for the money?

Mines as well call this what you plan to cop with yo resell money thread.....
Dunno what you're saying, there's a lot of people in here who have been talking about how excited they are to rock these....

i don't know what you;re seeing, but I;ve only seen a couple of people talking about flipping these during the last 20 pages or so.

What I really can't wait for is some good classic #NTDenim pics on instagram once the dudes that don't know anything about clothing besides sneakers get their pairs

Gonna be something else I'll tell you right now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What I really can't wait for is some good classic #NTDenim pics on instagram once the dudes that don't know anything about clothing besides sneakers get their pairs

Gonna be something else I'll tell you right now :lol:  

THIS

Lol!!!

Gonna be something else I'll tell you right now :lol:  

Some guy already posted a video with NT denim earlier in the thread. Will be in full effect in a few days though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom