ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

also how did everyone know? there wasnt a tweet on adidas's twitter 
well some awesome guy let everyone on NT know that he checked out a pair that he had in his cart earlier so thats how i flourished. But it was also tweeted by some sneaker accounts and there was an email sent around by adidas to people telling them that they were randomly chosen to have one final chance at the yeezys based on them being interested earlier in the day.

well some awesome guy let everyone on NT know that he checked out a pair that he had in his cart earlier so thats how i flourished. But it was also tweeted by some sneaker accounts and there was an email sent around by adidas to people telling them that they were randomly chosen to have one final chance at the yeezys based on them being interested earlier in the day.
lowkey feel like this right now

damn very interesting! good looks to that person and everyone that copped!

Im not going to lie once i saw the resell I had no intentions of keeping.

Im a senior in high school so the money will be going toward my first car.. I guess if you have a problem with that im sorry?

Can honestly care less was a question not a shade throw. I mean I didn't pay for my first car so u doing better than me get it how u live

Can honestly care less was a question not a shade throw. I mean I didn't pay for my first car so u doing better than me get it how u live
oh i feel you. I don't plan on making this a habit when im older. But for right now this is just an easy way for me as a young kid to make money. I mean my friends dont make this much working fast food in a month or two. I see why people hate on me for doing it though and I respect everyone's opinion.

oh i feel you. I don't plan on making this a habit when im older. But for right now this is just an easy way for me as a young kid to make money. I mean my friends dont make this much working fast food in a month or two. I see why people hate on me for doing it though and I respect everyone's opinion.
I really should be flipping these considering I'm a broke college kid and I'll be living in Manhattan next semester which is just gonna drain me of funds faster than usual....but I just can't see myself getting rid of YEEZYS....my love for Kanye is too strong

@GSDOUBLEU  said

200.gif

selling one pair of shoes isnt gonna solve all your problems... keep em!! 
That's also been my mentality as well. $1000 will come and go, but the Yeezys are a one time thing.

And besides I know myself, I would just spend the profit on more clothes and shoes and video games 
laugh.gif

The lows are actually dope.
I'd love a pair.
I thought when Kanye moved to Adidas he said "anybody who wants a pair will be able to get them. They won't be restricted like my Nikes were"

??????
Well there was probably more 350 lows than all his nike shoes combined sooo...
Basically

Not sure why people want to believe so much that this is some "super rare" sneaker that they scored. Guess it makes them feel like they really accomplished something.

This wasn't your typical Yeezy release. 

Like 75% of dudes in this thread cooked. When has that ever happened in a Yeezy thread? 
roll.gif

That's also been my mentality as well. $1000 will come and go, but the Yeezys are a one time thing.

And besides I know myself, I would just spend the profit on more clothes and shoes and video games 
laugh.gif
i feel you. My friend told me that I should keep them bc when I go off to college next year they will get me laid. HAHA

"Hey I hate to bother you but are those the Kim Kardashian shoes?!"

"No im not wearing sketch.. actually as a matter of fact yes they are."

What I really can't wait for is some good classic #NTDenim pics on instagram once the dudes that don't know anything about clothing besides sneakers get their pairs

Gonna be something else I'll tell you right now :lol:  

im not one of them but I hope you got style with your post! Yes it will be interesting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom