ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
see i knew this shoe was gonna be straight garbage. i had a gut feeling that i cant trust adidas. this is a  damn shame smh

I agree with not being able to trust Adidas

don't agree that the shoe is garbage but Kanye definitely had it good as far as supporting designers at Nike

I agree with not being able to trust Adidas

don't agree that the shoe is garbage but Kanye definitely had it good as far as supporting designers at Nike
i mean in my opinion it looks comfy af but lazily designed, but id say same can be said about the yeezy 2.

Yah buggin for real, it's only ONE of the many few shoes he's going to design with Adidas and the man did say on the Ellen show that he's more focused on CLOTHING right now. Lol.

smokin.gif

My girl got some Creative Recreation shoes that look just like these. I was begging her last week to get rid of them and then these drop :smh:

I hope these are a general release, Kanye said multiple times he wanted his shoes to be affordable and widely available.

If you believed in yourself, and had the money to fund your own line, then why not?

Think about it.

Jerry Lorenzo...Own line.

Don C....Own line.

Virgil....own line.

Ye....tantrums from one brand to the next.

I think we can all agree that him being married and knocking up Kim K is more innovative than this shoe, right?

If you believed in yourself, and had the money to fund your own line, then why not?

Think about it.

Don C....Own line.
Virgil....own line.

I think we can all agree that him being married and knocking up Kim K is more innovative than this shoe, right?
I think M&N funds the Just Don hats but your point is valid, like his other boys he should've went completely independent. IBN Jasper got a collab with Diamond Supply this spring I think that looks really dope. Maybe Kanye concept will come around for everyone in here.

Honestly Kanye shouldve let Virgil design it.

D. Rose said he wanted Kanye to design his shoe, im sure he's having second thoughts

Think about it.

Don C....Own line.
Virgil....own line.

All those lines are only popular by Kanye tho

It's not like they came up on they own

I get what you saying tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom