ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody else pair have slight purplish marks on the midsole/upper where they meet? I got one small purple spot about 1 cm in diameter, its like discolored glue or something. honestly I only tried to get it out with water...kinds looks like the midsole is stained but maybe theres a way to remove it? idk dont wanna make it worse...anybody have this issue and try to remove the spot?View media item 1630026
sorry its kinda hard to see in the pic, its kinda darker in person...not too big of a deal but it would be cool if I could remove the spot. 

Straight from Adidas.com
I have the same purple mark.
It was worse, but I used a Qtip and some cleaner to rub most of it off.
View media item 1631379

Last edited:
I don´t have the heart to tell this dude he got fakes.. found this randomly, the off-shape suede patch, repeating pattern, overall shape.. with the older replicas it is pretty easy to tell

My outlook is its kind of cruel not to tell someone they paid for fakes, it's likely they don't even know and may still be able to recover their money if they paid with PayPal or a credit card.

You just have to make sure not to do it in a way that would embarrass or clown them. If it was someone that purposely bought fakes and was trying to pass them off they also get the benefit of knowing that nobody is falling for it.

Originally Posted by CityCity  

I don´t have the heart to tell this dude he got fakes.. found this randomly, the off-shape suede patch, repeating pattern, overall shape.. with the older replicas it is pretty easy to tell

if u dont tell him, i will.

Last edited:

If he happy, let him be happy 

If he happy, let him be happy 
that´s what I thought. haha, feeling bad now for starting this.

Anyways I don´t know this dude or anything, just stumbled across this pic in instagram an posted it to show that even if some fakes are really good there are still easy to spot replicas out there.

PM'd you 
glasses.gif

Thanks man you are absolutely right. Hard af to get the small sizes 90% of the time. I would never have sold for the low like at the 1k ballpark. The common size prices start from as low as 900$ on FC. Us 6 is at 1.5k and us 5 wont go any lower as 2k (all FC prices)
how long were they at FC before they sold?

congrats on the sale btw

def a good comeup

The cheapest sz 10 at FC is 1,250 and they denied my friends sale request at 1,000 because they have too many pairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom