ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, honestly it was luck on my part and legit raffle. Yeezy's bring out the worst of us.
honestly i don't blame the managers that are working in the shadows for some of these stores

i mean who wouldn't jump on the opp to make that quick extra buck, cause I sure as hell would if given the chance

ESPECIALLY in norcal or even the whole W coast in general peeps know that there's like roughly so much less stores that sell the limited ish compared to the east, so when hustlers know they can strangle the stock theyll jump on profit.

less stores here on this side of the coast, combined with just as much hype as you would find on the east, you'll have ****** literally wylin' out to get a chance at a guaranteed pair. whole west coast may seem cheap AF on the outside but there are tons of dudes out here who have deep lined pockets who dont really give AF, and you have managers at company's like *COUGH*SHOEFUCBOIPALACE*COUGH* literally auctioning **** off to highest bidders to feed their shanequa's and lil shanequa's to make a living. 

Last edited:
Touchdown.
Was just about to say.. 
laugh.gif

Yah well after the Turtle release I went in to all of this not expecting anything, but was willing to spend 4-5 hours getting tickets.

Other than that, I won't pay resell on these and hope some people that are winning will wear them.
Yeah me either... I'll use that $215 I was gonna spend on these for Supreme next week... All good but I am still trying tomorrow morning online.
Knowing supreme those Jordans are going to retail for no less than $250.

honestly i don't blame the managers that are working in the shadows for some of these stores

i mean who wouldn't jump on the opp to make that quick extra buck, cause I sure as hell would if given the chance

ESPECIALLY in norcal or even the whole W coast in general peeps know that there's like roughly so much less stores that sell the limited ish compared to the east, so when hustlers know they can strangle the stock theyll jump on profit.

less stores here on this side of the coast, combined with just as much hype as you would find on the east, you'll have ****** literally wylin' out to get a chance at a guaranteed pair. whole west coast may seem cheap AF on the outside but there are tons of dudes out here who have deep lined pockets who dont really give AF, and you have managers at company's like *COUGH*SHOEFUCBOIPALACE*COUGH* literally auctioning **** off to highest bidders to feed their shanequa's and lil shanequa's to make a living. 
What is a shanequa?

I was predicting a 11AM release for the NYC app, but that wasn't the case. Last time they dropped at an odd time, don't think they'll be that predictable. I mean I give props to adidas switching up their app and their online release methods. Helped fight the bots and the backdoors. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom