ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got lucky with Bows and Arrows raffle today. I won the last one as well. Employee was saying that these were more popular then the turtles and more raffles were filled out this time around. Glad to here some places are actually being fair about he raffles. Good luck to all.
They back doored the size 4, 5 & 6 tho...

#Fact

This post just sounded staged like you covering for em....

Last edited:

Anyone down here ever win those uptown/addict raffles? Never seen a single post about someone winning there.
Man, those raffles seem like such BS. I enter them anyway, but those stores are connected somehow and I'm sure they just backdoor everything. I went into Uptown for TD's cause I was at the mall and the employees were just a bunch of douchebags huddled around the desk looking at phones. No way they let those pairs go. 

Man, those raffles seem like such BS. I enter them anyway, but those stores are connected somehow and I'm sure they just backdoor everything. I went into Uptown for TD's cause I was at the mall and the employees were just a bunch of douchebags huddled around the desk looking at phones. No way they let those pairs go. 
No surprise but fairly confident every raffle in the DMV was setup or backdoor.

No surprise but fairly confident every raffle in the DMV was setup or backdoor.
I read a post in here yesterday about adidas really cracking down on this release regarding shady stores and backdooring pairs. Apparently they're sending reps out to stores to check inventory and raffle procedures so hopefully some of these shady shops get exposed and are no longer involved in Yeezy releases. I really like what adidas is doing. Even though I'm striking out left and right on these Pirates haha 

My boy just got a call from Champs GSP size 11.  
eek.gif

We're both really shocked because they were doing calls on Wednesday. Anyway, we've been both trying to look out for each other sharing raffles/info what not so he said since this is his second pair he's gonna pass it my way to try and trade for my size. So, anyone looking for exchange a 9/9.5 for an 11, holla!

I read a post in here yesterday about adidas really cracking down on this release regarding shady stores and backdooring pairs. Apparently they're sending reps out to stores to check inventory and raffle procedures so hopefully some of these shady shops get exposed and are no longer involved in Yeezy releases. I really like what adidas is doing. Even though I'm striking out left and right on these Pirates haha 
lmao they ain't doing that.

probably to the big traffic stores sure (NY,CHI,LA,SF,MIA)  but in general....its hopeful/wishful thinking. 

lmao they ain't doing that.

probably to the big traffic stores sure (NY,CHI,LA,SF,MIA)  but in general....its hopeful/wishful thinking. 
Yeah maybe it's just the adidas stores. I'm not gonna search out the post, but someone said they spoke with a very trustworthy adidas rep and that's what they were told. 

So how does a cat that's been out the game for mad long get a shot at these?

Pls respond.

That's total BS.

Adidas Annapolis at West Field Mall was making people buy things to sign up the first day, letting people put down as many names as they wanted (even if people weren't present). I heard they had over 400 entries in the first day, making odds completely unrealistic for anyone who doesn't abuse the system.

Yeah maybe it's just the adidas stores. I'm not gonna search out the post, but someone said they spoke with a very trustworthy adidas rep and that's what they were told. 
i have a homie whose a regional coordinatoor at adidas

shot a similar question to him when the TD's came and he said they're only taking care of flagships cause they don't want any negative publicity stunts that these lowly employees could pull so if anything flagships would def have more increased internal security. any other store not named "adidas", corp dgaf.

ppl praising adidas and **** are scust. 

they just as crooked as nike corp, probably even more imo. they just don't hide the fact. just cause they seem more transparent, they sure as hell aint no "saviours" of some sort. they know and will milk the eff out of the yeezy line til' its dead to the core. its the long term plan. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom