ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just at the adidas store here in LA on saturday and they too said they heard theyre dropping everywhere AFTER this NYC release.

But they also confirmed there are TONS and TONS of pairs in NYC right now. They just dont know exactly how they will do the Gloal launch yet. If it will be the same shoe, same color. Different color, or different shoe. But they did say other shops will get em eventually

People, please, don't get caught in the hype. At least wait until the global launch which is coming for a FACT.

Tons of stores have already confirmed getting these in stock.

Globally, rumor is the 28th.
Thanks.

I was just at the adidas store here in LA on saturday and they too said they heard theyre dropping everywhere AFTER this NYC release.

But they also confirmed there are TONS and TONS of pairs in NYC right now. They just dont know exactly how they will do the Gloal launch yet. If it will be the same shoe, same color. Different color, or different shoe. But they did say other shops will get em eventually
I really want them and I live in NYC, but I'm going away skiing this weekend. I leave Thursday night right before all the action. :frown:. Kills me. Good to hear they have a lot, but with the amount of people living in the city, flying in for the ASG, and then those crazy enough to fly in just for these shoes, I probably won't be able to cop.

The app itself. Not directing this towards you but some people REEEEAALLY need to read the app and the faqs because it says everything you need to know. Enough of the speculation if other cities will get it, it CLEARLY says other cities will get it
I was wondering the when will it release at stores other than adidas and if there will be an online release too. It does say in the app that it will release in limited launches every time though.

i got people out in NY but im going to sit this drop out and wait til they hit Cali stores.

i wouldnt even know what size to cop. ill be here awaiting sizing info on all star weekend :D

i got people out in NY but im going to sit this drop out and wait til they hit Cali stores.

i wouldnt even know what size to cop. ill be here awaiting sizing info on all star weekend
happy.gif
I'm betting a whole size down. I hope because maybe they won't look so damn huge, cuz 'm a 10.5.

i wish the could clarify how the size runs, doesnt help Kim said the "first run" is a size too big.

Im gonna go to that window cover it up with cardboard then charge kids to get a peek and a pic.

#newyorkers

LOL... ^^^^

Off topic

I seriously cant see these reselling for more than 1k.

Really depends on the people that buy in tho.

First buyer that pays over 1k is going to kill it for the rest lol.

This in no way is a multi thousand dollar sneaker

i wear an 11 in nike and have recently got tubulars and qasa in a 10.5 if that helps

yea but first run is what. the nyc release or friends and family pairs?
family and friends are all part of the "first launch/released" pairs.

You guys are overthinking everything now. If you're that concerned. If you wear a 10 in Nike get a 9.5.

I grabbed my usual 10 in the tubulars to cuz i have a wide foot and fit good. I could also do a 9.5 easily and notice no difference.

Just stick to the game plan and all will be good lol

LOL... ^^^^

Off topic

I seriously cant see these reselling for more than 1k.

Really depends on the people that buy in tho.

First buyer that pays over 1k is going to kill it for the rest lol.

This in no way is a multi thousand dollar sneaker
we gotta boycott the resellers.. then they cant move in to buy all kicks, pose in a small *** studio with 3 FSR's like newyorkcompany and get sales for 10k or hell even 1k

guyus like newyorkcompany will have to return them back b ecuse "he couldnt move the shoe".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom