ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing, Nike drops Retros every week and they got limited stuff here and there people are going crazy for like Mirror Foams and the Aunt Pearl KDs.

adidas has one limited shoe people want and you think Nike feels threatened?????
roll.gif
yep because kanye is the savior of Yeezism.. and Mother Donda wants him to convert nike heads to adidasheads and crumle theevil nike empire...

All Hail Yeezy..lol

god, this is´nt the thread tp discuss which brand is better and why..!?

it´s "just" about the yeezy 3..

Any thread yeezy related always brings the lulz on NT.  Cats saying Nike will do a Yeezy restock are delusional as crap!  Nike doesn't care about Kanye anymore, and if they did release more yeezy's then they would just be feeding his already over inflated ego even more on some "Nike had to sell my shoes just out sell adidas!  I am the steve jobs of fashion" rant.  Either way these 750's look okay, I was hoping Ye would use adidas prime knit to evolve the look of his next shoe, or at least use the metro attitude silo for that retro vibe, he claims he wanted the Nike yeezy's to have.

Side note: Ye's best high end collab IMO isnt even a sneaker.  Them cruel summer sandals he made for the females were nice.

http://www.giuseppezanottidesign.co...cruel-summer-giuseppe-zanotti-for-kanye-west/ 

Here's the thing, Nike drops Retros every week and they got limited stuff here and there people are going crazy for like Mirror Foams and the Aunt Pearl KDs.

adidas has one limited shoe people want and you think Nike feels threatened????? :rofl:
This. I said before if these are mass produced, we'll be picking these up in Marshall's. Its a haymaker type of release, no other product to follow it up with. More than a few Adidas products in my closet but Adidas didn't just reinvent the wheel.

I pray those shoes never release in that neon colorway
This. I said before if these are mass produced, we'll be picking these up in Marshall's. Its a haymaker type of release, no other product to follow it up with. More than a few Adidas products in my closet but Adidas didn't just reinvent the wheel.
I would think that you are wrong in terms of "no more products to follow it up with" because he has already designed multiple products for his line. Plus I'm sure this isn't the only cw dropping in these.

adidas has one limited shoe people want and you think Nike feels threatened????? :rofl:

how many times can you be wrong in one paragraph sheesh

how many times can you be wrong in one paragraph sheesh
As many as I see fit.. Its my opinion that this shoe wont sell well as a GR release. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if I'm right ill see ya at Marshalls, but if you think this line is gonna make Nike fall off you are outta ya head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom