ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laces are a easy fix ... wont deter me at all
I know and I will definitely try to cop them. 

But I still take care of the details 
laugh.gif

they look like a shoe you wouldnt want to do anything atheltic in.. dont even think about running and doing a juke move..lol

Priorities my man Yeezy's >> school 

but not really haha
I don't see the wrong in that logic.. lol at least thats what most school kids think. I mean what can you really miss on a friday, a day before Valentines Day. I'm glad I don't have school. I'll be at work on 2 iphones and 2 ipads on Quantum. One's gotta hit right?

The laces are just too long. Lowers the aesthetics. Would love them to be a bit shorter with golden lace tips 
i think the rope laces that it comes with are much shorter and looks way better.  I do agree that these deserve a lace tip.. maybe not the gold lace tip.. Something cool, like maybe a Y plug?

I don't see the wrong in that logic.. lol at least thats what most school kids think. I mean what can you really miss on a friday, a day before Valentines Day. I'm glad I don't have school. I'll be at work on 2 iphones and 2 ipads on Quantum. One's gotta hit right?

i think the rope laces that it comes with are much shorter and looks way better.  I do agree that these deserve a lace tip.. maybe not the gold lace tip.. Something cool, like maybe a Y plug?
Yeah must not be gold, but definitely in the color direction of the shoes. Maybe a subtle gold or soft champagne-colored, at least this are my first ideas

A few weeks back, I acquired the one gun I wanted for months in Destiny, the Ice Breaker. :nthat:

Ever since I got it, ive been posting in red in there to represent being fully initiated into the suwoo society.

It's gotten bad to the point where I forget to go back to pink in other threads :lol:

Yall #NT vets noticed :nthat:  

Icebreaker FTW .......... MY DUDE

its just getting old... these shoes may share basic qualities  grey, hightop, white midsole, strap... but lets face it, a lot of people are influenced by nostalgia and as collectors we buy/colleect shoes WE  justify and  others cant.. the way most other people do who collect things... we happen to collect shoes

As a designer and artist, do you really think Kanye was gonna design another shoe to look like the last release he did 3 years ago? 

look at how his own personal style has progressed ... you saw the yeezus tour, MMM boots, bottega veneta boots, combat army boots, fur coats, hoodys. he's on his own **** now.. 

if you want the Y2's or Y1's, go buy them from FCNY 

Mad truth.

Idk man.. Something about this shoe feels off. Wish they would of went with a shorter ankle cut versus the "boot" look. Kinda awkward on foot. Maybe a different color will help? Idk

What the hell is going on in here.  None of you run Nike or Adidas, you're not Yeezy or MJ, so whats with the hugging of nuts in this place.

Like the shoe or don't.  If you do then stay here, if you don't then move on.  Although Im down to watch the wrestling match.

Man been lurking here for a min. This thread Is crazy. So much hostility. i stright said so we arguing with a 9th grader now. Come on @edshoecator I know u have genuine dislike for the shoe and Ye, but it's a low to be arguing with a 9th grader and u 34. Im 27 and I would have been like im done cause nothing logical would have came out from that back and forth.

I wonder if we will see a leather version of these?

I can't wait to see JBCustoms reconstruct these with some Yeti or Anaconda hide
laugh.gif

So it is confirmed that Kanye West is Full of ****! Remember how in his multiple rants how he said Nike marginalized his yeezys and how his shoes with addidas would not be limited... Well that was BS.. I guess addidas was also able to get the YEEZY name on the shoe instead of YEZZI what they advertised.. So Addidas wants yall to pay 350 for the yeezy 3 and taking a page from nike there will be only 3000 pairs available...this should guarantee the hypebeast resellers.. "will try and secure a pair to see if they can get 4k like the nike yeezys on ebay"... What do yall think? B/c Imma pass on this BS

Y3 been putting out weird *** shoes like this for many moons....

it NEVER mattered what the shoe looked like ..... if he builds it, beasts will come

simple and plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom