ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a bit suspicious...Especially since it was from twitter...

But the colorway is :pimp:

Why the **** people still coming in with this 3000 numbers and ranting about nonsense? There is nothing confirmed and everything is speculation. Just wait, but people will still be mad. Either they drop too much or they will be too limited 

Last edited:
2Smk4nT.jpg

would people have preferred this cut? keep reading people wanted less in the back

original on the left, I shopped the one on the right

a scoop in the back actually makes a world of difference....

Adidas been dropping fire for the past 8 months or so..... tons of creative designs and then THIS **** headlines the so called face of the urban franchise...

These look more Maison Martin Margiela than Nike and even Adidas for that matter and I'm okay with that .

If I can get something with buttery suede and a boost midsole that has MMM styling for $350, I *** with that :smokin

Would be possible as a mid, but in general I prefer highs. Just my opinion
I dig some aesthetics about the boost but now that I look at the standard silhouette I shopped for the mid I wish the the cut of the suede had more of a curve instead of being flat entirely at the top all the way around

this shoe has not tongue but where the tongue would be, it looks nice if its higher than the back

I dig some aesthetics about the boost but now that I look at the standard silhouette I shopped for the mid I wish the the cut of the suede had more of a curve instead of being flat entirely at the top all the way around

this shoe has not tongue but where the tongue would be, it looks nice if its higher than the back
A little curve would be interesting. I get your point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom