ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's free this weekend and not feeling them, keep your boy in mind lol. Could use a size 8 to wear.

Dont worry Kanye will cry with you when no one hooks you up. lol

SI Mall pairs are contingent on how many people download and register the app that live on what I like to call "the Rock."

Already told my wife to be ready to spend Valentine's Day in front of the Adidas store in Soho. She's my ride or die lol.

Lol honestly Staten Island stores are grouped as a part of New Jersey technically

Granted it is a New York borough

But in the retail market its grouped and billed with New Jersey stores

The app is counting them as New York though

A complete list of stores that will sell the Yeezy Boost has not been formally released by adidas, but the brand gave everyone a clue yesterday. As of now, the Confirmed app will allow people to reserve the sneaker at select adidas, Foot Locker, and Champs stores, including adidas x Foot Locker pop-up on Fulton Street in Brooklyn. Retailers such as Packer Shoes, located in Teaneck, N.J., and Dover Street Market will also carry the Yeezy Boost outside of the adidas Confirmed app release.

Last edited:
Has anything been updated in the app? Anything new other than the notification? I have my cousin trying to do the NYC release for me.

Hey guys, I have a friend who's in NYC but he is not getting any of the alerts. He has a droid. Anyone know how to turn on push notifications on a droid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom