ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie Fieg @RonnieFieg · 3m 3 minutes ago

Stay tuned to the @KithSet Twitter feed for the Yeezy 750 Boost release info.

yeah... I guess we can expect Arab post on feet photos
laugh.gif
 HA!

^ not bad. i prefer pullover hoodies though

i hope the branding on Kanyes line is subtle and minimal. i like that the boosts dont have the 3 stripes, but that white jacket with the "YEEZY" on the sleeve is :rolleyes

aint YEEZY though. i mean thats why we're all here right, to see this Kanye collab, no?

Haha it sounded like you stopped liking it when you found out it wasn't yeezy

Anyways my friend calls it the Walmart test... Take any expensive clothing item/sneakers etc, and cover up the logo... If that's how it was sold at Walmart, would you still want it?
but let's be real, we've all been guilty of that at some point because we're into this culture.

im gonna go ahead and assume that white pullover is for thursday as promotion and/or what the people that went to the casting will wear as part of his show.

The more I see these the more I want to cop. This gonna be an expensive month

Last edited:

After the initial on feet pics I wasn't feeling these at all but after the pics below I can see how someone can rock them and make them look decent.

I think they are in desperate need of a lace swap but with the right attire they could be a nice pair of shoes.
they look good in these pics, but laces are too long, and $350 isnt so attractive 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom