ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the day adidas aint nike

his ego got a little big. and its not even like they gave him 100 mil they gave him 10. dude has that 10 times over by him self

imo staying with nike would of had a greater cultural impact and would of netted him more bread in the future.

just think they was about to give him like 20 SKUs :x

THANK YOU! Repped

$400 dollars retail
laugh.gif
its y-3 though..

adidas-j-wall-1-11.jpg
kind of off subject but i see what adidas has been doin with their latest acquisitions over the last 2 years[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

at the end of the day adidas aint nike

his ego got a little big. and its not even like they gave him 100 mil they gave him 10. dude has that 10 times over by him self

imo staying with nike would of had a greater cultural impact and would of netted him more bread in the future.

just think they was about to give him like 20 SKUs :x

Would have loved to see what Kanye could've done with a Nike Sportswear apparel collection.

Dons and jaspers didn't do that. Air yeezy's did.
 I think the reason for that is because the Yeezy 2's came out when he was so hot in the media/ this younger generation needing to dress like him. A culture shift I guess you can call it.You have to remember that the first Yeezy's didn't have that impact until years later. If the Dons and Jaspers dropped tomorrow it would be WW3 at all LV boutique's around the world.

Nah tblakes real legit never gave me false info or anything so I'll take his word on this until proven otherwise..

What line was Kanye and Sway referencing that flopped?

Last edited:
What line was Kanye and Sway referencing that flopped?

Pastelle. A line kanye was working on around '07-'08 that never popped off. Kanye couldn't hit the right buttons in the urban fashion world but now wants to be accepted in the couture fashion world. Like them cats are from the old world with old money. They're as racist as it gets. He better wise up...

Last edited:
It's all hype. Why are they holding on pics of a shoe that will be limited?

You can't take pictures inside headquarters, you need passes to get in there, they don't let random people walk in there. They are very strict

I think the reason for that is because the Yeezy 2's came out when he was so hot in the media/ this younger generation needing to dress like him. A culture shift I guess you can call it.You have to remember that the first Yeezy's didn't have that impact until years later. If the Dons and Jaspers dropped tomorrow it would be WW3 at all LV boutique's around the world.
Yup

you'd have to be a fool to not think that the Louis pricepoint and the different sneaker culture were the biggest factors in how those shoes sold. If this weren't the case all those LV shoes would be under or near retail used on ebay. It isn't like that anymore, limited color releases and Kanyes name are more enticing to the niche sneaker collectors and enthusiasts now. 

all red dons sat for MONTHSSSSS at lv by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom