ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised, nike might do it to steal the shine from adidas

Nike won't release any more Yeezys, they will continue to ***** out those color ways on other models though.

so how does the adidas drop work? is it through email? a countdown? or what? and is it just a random time during the day? I'm totally clueless to any adidas drop and would appreciate any help.

so how does the adidas drop work? is it through email? a countdown? or what? and is it just a random time during the day? I'm totally clueless to any adidas drop and would appreciate any help.
The pictures above are all the info we got until Adidas makes an announcement.

Well when the big Sean's dropped I got emails saying if I wanted to ordered before the offically launched online

QUESTIONS THAT MUST BE ANSWERED

1. Will these be limited?
2. Will these be online only? Or is there an RSVP type system that Nike does? How will they be released?
3. If online, will a bot be necessary?
4. Are clothes dropping as well, or just sneakers?

like I said Adidas can just show them 3 day befor release date just like they did with the Pharrell's stan smith . 

Last edited:
Kanye pretty good at that too

dude has a forum dedicated to him, had an album listening party, and how many tracks you heard leaked from his 7th solo?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom