ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to cop a pair for myself. That's why I stay up on what's what (I won't bore you with how many pairs I've had to turn down). I don't doubt #112400146 is a real PO#. What I believe happened, is that the "higher" quality fake makers took an actual TD and cloned it to the best of their ability (PO# included) but were asleep at the wheel when it came to putting that same identical number on the outside of the box as well; and that's why this is happening. I'm not trying to come at your shoes by any means, but it's real out here. If I see that PO# I personally won't bite. I feel it's better in this situation to error on the side of caution, when my hard earned dollars are at stake.
Ahhh I see, wow I didn't know they were doing that with the correct PO# on the shoe and a diff one on the box.  And I know you weren't trying to come at me, I just want to make sure everyone has the most up to date and correct info so they don't buy something they shouldn't, but also so they don't pass on something totally legit.

I'd still stick with the boost material as the best way to tell but if they perfect that too well damn I give up lol.  If you need a legit check, PM me and I'll help the best I can.

Ahhh I see, wow I didn't know they were doing that with the correct PO# on the shoe and a diff one on the box.  And I know you weren't trying to come at me, I just want to make sure everyone has the most up to date and correct info so they don't buy something they shouldn't, but also so they don't pass on something totally legit.

I'd still stick with the boost material as the best way to tell but if they perfect that too well damn I give up lol.  If you need a legit check, PM me and I'll help the best I can.
Respect.

the only apparel i like was the camo jackets , can't remember how much they were going for.

also did yeezy supply ever announce the winners ?

It's appreciated man. Just saying if you know what to look for and pay close attention to details you won't get scammed.
It's all good. As long as we all stick together, we'll get through whatever they try to throw at us.

Last edited:
***POSSIBLE REACH/OLD INFO AHEAD***

On mobile, adidas.com/kanye has a small section below the drawings where it shows the turtle dove 350s, the 750s, and shows general info on the season 1 collection. Maybe we're getting a restock soon on both of those? Surprised it doesn't say or show anything about the PBs.

anyone catch that partial season 1 drop 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom