ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

where?
it was just 5 pieces of apparel, camo tee, grey hoodie, three fourths crewneck, crewneck, dropped arm holes loose vest

vest $143

camo tee $183

three quarter $436

crewneck $473

basic hoodie $535

gone super fast though

well numerically yes. 950 is greater than 350 
giphy.gif

Last edited:
yes really.

i had to make sure because you aren't exactly one of the sharpest guys on this site.

yes really.

i had to make sure because you aren't exactly one of the sharpest guys on this site.

Since when is intelligence measured by preference? Or are you simply measuring his intelligence by his ability to articulate at whatever standard you've subconsciously deemed as intelligent/unintelligent? Which would honestly be downright idiotic, so I'm just going to assume that you're "trolling."

lol 99% of people copping those camos are just using them as trade bait for yeezys anyway; they're hard to rock

I wouldn't trade any of my yeezys as 1 = 1. Maybe all three colorways for my pb's. Even then, it'll be hard to justify since the 350's are soo comfortable over the 5's.

yeah I wouldn't do 1 to 1 either. You would have to sweeten the deal by throwing something on top. Value wise and everything else, 350>5's. But striking out twice on the camo's is tempting me to let go one of my PB's. 

I was planning to save my PB's in the case that I strikeout on future 350's. Much rather have a whole set of 350's. 

Intermediary TD consolation. Copped the lovely Vans slip-on marshmellows. Quite premium throughout. ...at this point, would only buy TD's from a restock anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom