ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I just woke up and won tickets to the Chicago screening...its a 2 hour drive for me plus the roads are super icey today, probably going to pass.

I'm highly doubting there will be anything involving "promised pairs" or anything of that nature.

a chance to see other people in their best yeezyesque outfits!
if thats all then never mind if they gave away stuff or Kanye showed up then cool but I'm not super into watching people wear clothes.

Got an email for the NYC screening @ Union square then going to the concert at Madison Square Park. Life is good.

lol @ the people who  are ignoring what Kanye said himself about the sneaker. Again, if you pay a dollar over retail for these, you deserve to be taken for all you have.

I got a confirmation to screening but not going

Its prob just some bs then watch the live concert stream

Cool on Adidas/kanye part for the build up

Last edited:
I
So it has been said that these could be folded over and worn like visvims. They look like they could be.

Sooooo...

Funny you mention that cuz I was literally thinking of this recently. But I don't know if it's possible with that thick edge where the zipper rests.

Looks like half the people who got access to the screenings aren't going to bother going?

What was the point of applying?

I just got tickets to the rsvp " the live broadcast of Kanye West & Adidas Originals debut of Yeezy Season 1"….what is the event actually because I was told its just a big screen where we watch something abut Yeezys…and I'd rather not do that. But if they give away stuff or something else happens I'd hate to miss it.

That's all it is bro.

Looks like half the people who got access to the screenings aren't going to bother going?

What was the point of applying?
People just blindly sign up for free stuff before they actually know what they are getting because its LIMITED.  Once they find out what they are actually getting they make their discussion on whether or not to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom