ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

People just blindly sign up for free stuff before they actually know what they are getting because its LIMITED.  Once they find out what they are actually getting they make their discussion on whether or not to go.
Yep agreed.

Pretty much what resellers do with the actual shoes. Haha.

Anyway, worldwide confirmed by adidas for the 28th at Flagship Stores and select Consortiums.

People just blindly sign up for free stuff before they actually know what they are getting because its LIMITED.  Once they find out what they are actually getting they make their discussion on whether or not to go.

Human Psychology

Looks like half the people who got access to the screenings aren't going to bother going?

What was the point of applying?
I honestly wanted to go but its like a ******* blizzard out right now and a long drive for me, not worth risking my life haha. 

I'm curious, as is anyone who's interested, on how today/tomorrow will pan out - whether Kanye will just say its all live or give us more of a heads up in a way....and same goes for the 28th. Seems like the zones for the pickups are gonna stay relatively small judging by this first one - I'm 2 hours out of Chi so it was wishful thinking for me from the start. 

Damn I just woke up and won tickets to the Chicago screening...its a 2 hour drive for me plus the roads are super icey today, probably going to pass.

I'm highly doubting there will be anything involving "promised pairs" or anything of that nature.

I'll be more than happy to take those off your hands!

love how a lot of hypebeasts put their names down for tickets NOT in their cities, screwed the ones over who actually wanted to go

Got a spot for Chicago, here's the email:

Dear CHICHAN -

Thank you for your RSVP to the live broadcast of Kanye West & Adidas Originals debut of Yeezy Season 1. This email confirmation will admit you and a guest to the live cinema simulcast.

Please bring photo identification along with this email confirmation to ShowPlace ICON at Roosevelt Collection.

The screening will start promptly at 3PM Central.

The theater is located at 10 West Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL 60605 312-447-6304

Seating is limited. All guests admitted and seated on a first come, first served basis.

*** This is a post email only. Please do not respond. ***

Not only to add salt to the wound of not getting an confirmation email, but that's the movie theater right by my girls crib!!!!

Do flagship stores mean Adidas Stores or Adidas Originals Store or both ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom