ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mind posting the info? I know a lot of people (including myself) can't use the app. 
"The YEEZY BOOST comes in men's whole sizes 6-13. It runs slightly large. If you are between sizes please order down a size."

Last edited:
Am an 11 in tubs so am straight with an 11 in yeezy correct?

I read if you in half sizes go down but am scared to get a 10 and they fit to tight.

I said this last week. Sometimes us regular folks with no social media and e-accolades know stuff that the "influencers" don't or act like they do know.

And when I say flooded, I mean flooded. And by flooded I do mean big cities like L.A., not Podunk places so save the questions on availability in small markets.

Please, though I sell yeezys, and have sold these for 1k, wait! Don't let the nyc make you stupid. You'll get a pair at the end of the month. FC will not mark these any higher than $700-800 to appease their Nike cosignees.

And....yes they grew on me aesthetically but I can't pull them off as a man stuck in his casual ways. Mainly because the height has no purpose. Mid cut would've been a nice Huarachesque feel
damn, looks like ima have to take that trip from Jacksonville to Orlando

"The YEEZY BOOST comes in men's whole sizes 6-13. It runs slightly large. If you are between sizes please order down a size."
Repped both. And nah, if it thinks your phone is rooted, it won't open at all. Just the popup and nothing else. 

I have weird feet
embarassed.gif

10.5 in nike, asics
10 in converse,vans, some trainers like the zx flux
alrite thanks im a 9.5 in nikes 10 in asics and a 9 in converse, vans

I'm normally a UK9, but wear a UK8.5 in most adidas, except football boots, which seem to run small so I wear a UK9.5.

From what they're saying about these running slightly large, I'll be plucking for a US9, which according to adidas is a UK8.5.

That's IF I can get some!

Actually, speaking of sizes, if they aren't doing half US sizes in these, will the UK only get UK half sizes?

As adidas convert a US9 to a UK8.5?

We might end up with all halves... 
laugh.gif

hell no im not on ig just thought it was hilarious ppl keep stealing your ps's
yeahhh.. some people man.. they wanna make IG's and spend time ripping off other people's work.. I mean, I don't care if people repost my work, but removing watermarks is A+ cornyyyyy! LOL ;D

Last edited:

Actually, speaking of sizes, if they aren't doing half US sizes in these, will the UK only get UK half sizes?

As adidas convert a US9 to a UK8.5?

We might end up with all halves... 
laugh.gif
halves in the sense that you're already buying in UK sizes. But you'll get the same run we will. 

so everybody that entered the raffle for half sizes at Kith just got taken out the game that quickly
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really hate that store, they're worse then Nike

Last edited:
I apologize if this has been previously asked or already answered, but will the app be used for the release on the 28th for everyone outside of NY? Thx.

Where's my NIKE SB size 9.5us ppl at? I used to rock a size 9us in the pink box SB highs... Guessing I better grab a size 8us in these joints, w0000000f... fingers crossed. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom