ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dunno. i know were reading between the lines in regards to what he said to seacrest, which we should be doing...

HOWEVER

this is his FIRST release. if hes talking in riddles, telling people theyll get yeezys when theyre all thinking these particular shoes, and people DONT get them, its going to put a bad taste in peoples mouths. 

this is not the time he should or would want to be saying things that arent true.

you only get one chance to make a first impression...
people's first mistake is trying to decode anything that crazy ***** says....

dude lives in Yeville, population: 1 .... and speaks a language only citizens of Yeville understand

I take it you don't know what the **** you're talking about

you're acting like this is some exclusive sneak peek......   the **** will be all over the internet within an hour of it being shown

it's one thing if you have nothing else better to do... but some people are going out of their way and making a fuss over it

so yeh... shut up b
they might give out some free stuff you never know. If you have the tickets whats the harm in going???

they might give out some free stuff you never know. If you have the tickets whats the harm in going???
people can do what they want..... EYE just don't get it

it's weird to me .... but again, that's just MY opinion

I take it you don't know what the **** you're talking about

you're acting like this is some exclusive sneak peek......   the **** will be all over the internet within an hour of it being shown

it's one thing if you have nothing else better to do... but some people are going out of their way and making a fuss over it

so yeh... shut up b

And this affects your life why :lol:

Clowns gonna clown :lol:

Last edited:
im with you on this, there has to be some incentive.
Yea I'm going to leave to the NYC one soon (gotta get good seats) so I assume since the shoe releases here they might do something even more special!

Yeah I doubt there won't be something given to those who go see it in the theaters I just don't see it happening that way. A shirt or something....

And this affects your like why
laugh.gif

Clowns gonna clown
laugh.gif
read what you just wrote...

the irony.

Yeah I doubt there won't be something given to those who go see it in the theaters I just don't see it happening that way. A shirt or something....
Best case (in NYC) Kanye comes out and surprises us with a giant bag and starts giving away 750 boosts lol (doubt it) worst case we get a towel or acheap tshirt promoting the brand. I guess we'll have to find out lol

Yea I'm going to leave to the NYC one soon (gotta get good seats) so I assume since the shoe releases here they might do something even more special!
yeah im kind of disappointed that i didnt get tickets, i have a feeling theyll be taking reservations at the theaters.

You'll get something shoes of course not but there will be something to show appreciation

No irony because I like the shoe and how adidas is going about everything related to it.

You go out of the way to come to a subject you care nothing about

laugh.gif

Unrustle le jimmies papi
unreal....

you wrote something that made ZERO sense, then called ME a clown --- that's the irony..... me having to explain it to you makes it that much worse

secondly.... this thread is about the shoe..... I care about the shoe because I care about Adidas in general

I don't like the first model.... nor do I understand all the fuss about watching the launch at the movies....  the thread doesn't have to be one big co-sign

again, you have no idea what the **** you're talking about

unreal....

you wrote something that made ZERO sense, then called ME a clown --- that's the irony..... me having to explain it to you makes it that much worse

secondly.... this thread is about the shoe..... I care about the shoe because I care about Adidas in general

I don't like the first model.... nor do I understand all the fuss about watching the launch at the movies....  the thread doesn't have to be one big co-sign

again, you have no idea what the **** you're talking about

You call people out who are going now you playing the victim

:lol: am done here softy :smile:

Lol, I mean, I don't think Kanye would make this huge ordeal and then be like, "Gotcha! Pay attention to my english! I never said these ones!" I'm sure he still wants to spread the wealth.

I dont really think it's that, the sneaker culture just reads into stuff TOO much sometimes. Myself included.

Kanye plans on being with Adidas for years, so if he says be patient you will get Yeezys, he could mean short term or long term. And if it's long term, would likely mean a different model. Just my .2$

pretty much what i've been trying to say now.

dont malnourish the flourish kanye

some of you don't read.

Kanye won't pop a surprise visit because he'll be AT the show, and you're in another theater WATCHING that show that he is at. The 20 free windbreakers is the incentive. I doubt the rest of the later reservers will get anything. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom