ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a nickel just for a legit pm on help to how i can get these through a back door . paypal ready

:nerd:

quote]hit me up if you can help haha paypal ready my dude

kith better not be done with their phone calls or i'm finna pull a barneys dc on them 
J/k!!!!!

H Lorenzo dropping at 10am PACIFIC on Saturday morning. Super easy cop from this site a couple weeks ago when the YZY season 1 camo shirt dropped. Should be easy for the boosts this Saturday morning too.
You already lost.

I'm thinking in-store backdooring might be worse than previous releases cos' a lot of these shops still have trouble getting rid of the season 1 apparel, they might  wanna even out the score if you know what I mean

Last edited:
H Lorenzo dropping at 10am PACIFIC on Saturday morning. Super easy cop from this site a couple weeks ago when the YZY season 1 camo shirt dropped. Should be easy for the boosts this Saturday morning too.
a t shirt and yeezy lows are two different beasts

Nah. That site surprisingly handles traffic really well. 
nah you lost by posting that it's easy there, now everyone is gonna flock to that site adding unnecessary or excessive traffic. Theres lurkers in here that probably didn't know H Lorenzo is going to release these online, but now you just gave them the info. Thanks. 

Last edited:
10am pacific is pretty much one of the last ditch efforts, by then i'd probably already struck out on 5 different attempts lmao

I'm thinking in-store backdooring might be worse than previous releases cos' a lot of these shops still have trouble getting rid of the season 1 apparel, they might  wanna even out the score if you know what I mean
even at 75% off some of those items are still overpriced. He ain't at that high end level where he can get away with charging 500 for a pajama top

nah you lost by posting that it's easy there, now everyone is gonna flock to that site adding unnecessary or excessive traffic. Theres lurkers in here that probably didn't know H Lorenzo is going to release these online, but now you just gave them the info. Thanks. 

h lorenzo was on the list man

not a secret

ive literally seen around the social media go TTS, size down, even .5 up

gotdamb
everybody has different feet and like a different fit of their sneakers. That's why you may hear so many contradicting opinions

g'night fellas

keep fighting the good fight!

I'll be back tomorrow for the shenanigans 

need to hit 2k pages by Sadderday legggooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom