ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes im well aware alp

im just taking my chances
that's one of the issues with sneakers nowadays. Companies size almost every single model they drop diffently. You could even have two of the same model fitting differently. Jays from 10 years ago are sizes completely differently then they are now

Being that tomorrow is Friday the 13th, hopefully nothing unfortunate happens to our chances at the yeezys... But if you not superstitious.. Carry on

The hype on these seem bigger than the other 350 releases :smh: i wonder if i would even be able to get on adc come sat. Hopefully it is the y-3 site and they tweet out a direct link to the shoes.

Last edited:
Unless i get lucky im just here for the
laugh.gif
Go watch a comedy if you wanna laugh

Last edited:
If you have regular feet .5 down works, but some of you obese mofos better go up or them joints might burst

Is 43 ms good for ping? and if anyone wants to send me some links that would be awesome fam :D

Last edited:
you should have to be a member for atleast a year to post in this thread haha.. and to those of you who haven't been here that long and are ccontributing please realize this isn't meant towards you.. theres some people who joined today literally talking crazy.

alright...... i hate to be that guy...... asking stupid size questions...... but i keep reading mixed things. I know forsure the TD ran big. but once adidas started doing half sizes i heard the PB are a bit more snug and tts. I am a 9.5 in ultra boost its snug but a good fit with a little room at the toes. I kinda have wide feet. so am i a  9 or 9.5 in 350 boost?

The hype on these seem bigger than the other 350 releases :smh: i wonder if i would even be able to get on adc come sat. Hopefully it is the y-3 site and they tweet out a direct link to the shoes.

you know why?

because of the few who wanna keep saying TDs>MR>

but these are liked by many more

Last edited:
sz10 in J's and sz10 in TD's.
Feel like if I would've went half a size down in the TD's I would've eventually worn through the front...
You can always wear thicker socks, or put a thin piece of foam under the insole, but you can't shrink your feet if you buy too small :smile:
#teamwidefeet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom