ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

c5d82c90_mikeb.gif
on cue. nicely done

i'd say it's more of phase 8. But seriously, people who have real inside information don't post it. People who claim they know post up information thats already out there but other people are too lazy to search for. Just for some e-cred. Shoes of this magnitude shouldn't have the info thrown up on public forums. Eat with yourself and your friends, if you open the door to new people to eat, you won't have a seat at the table for the next release. If you wanna get props, post some some restock links for something like white ultra boost or whatever. How are you guys spoon-feeding these lurkers when you haven't even been fed yet.

Last edited:
i'd say it's more of phase 8. But seriously, people who have real inside information don't post it. People who claim they know post up information thats already out there but other people are too lazy to search for. Just for some e-cred. Shoes of this magnitude shouldn't have the info thrown up on public forums. Eat with yourself and your friends, if you open the door to new people to eat, you won't have a seat at the table for the next release. 

eloquently spoken

i'd say it's more of phase 8. But seriously, people who have real inside information don't post it. People who claim they know post up information thats already out there but other people are too lazy to search for. Just for some e-cred. Shoes of this magnitude shouldn't have the info thrown up on public forums. Eat with yourself and your friends, if you open the door to new people to eat, you won't have a seat at the table for the next release. If you wanna get props, post some some restock links for something like white ultra boost or whatever. How are you guys spoon-feeding these lurkers when you haven't even been fed yet.
d7b166148a637b8a1f5e084f88eff909.360x203x27.gif

Lol that white ultraboosts part...

Vinos right.

I gave out red October date..."you're a liar" "my connect said differently"

I gave out TD EXACT confirmed time..." You don't know nothing" " my connect said differently"

At the end of the day....Twitter has ruined any secret info.

Sole links spams anything with an affiliate link

Then you have folks who genuinely want to help but get flack for helping.

It's a lose/lose situation on NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom