ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinos right.

I gave out red October date..."you're a liar" "my connect said differently"

I gave out TD EXACT confirmed time..." You don't know nothing" " my connect said differently"

At the end of the day....Twitter has ruined any secret info.

Sole links spams anything with an affiliate link

Then you have folks who genuinely want to help but get flack for helping.

It's a lose/lose situation on NT.
Can you offer any information on the 750, ive always trusted your information and understanding

haha people are getting ticked because of links, to sites that are going to be backdoored so hard you have 0 shot at realistically copping. no legit back door info has been posted for Y3 out in the open. 

Vinos right.

I gave out red October date..."you're a liar" "my connect said differently"

I gave out TD EXACT confirmed time..." You don't know nothing" " my connect said differently"

At the end of the day....Twitter has ruined any secret info.

Sole links spams anything with an affiliate link

Then you have folks who genuinely want to help but get flack for helping.

It's a lose/lose situation on NT.

Which is sad bc NT was all about helping one another back in the early days.

Which is sad bc NT was all about helping one another back in the early days.
Part of NT is still about helping, but when it comes to shoes like this. People only come for info. In which case, if you post info, you're actually hurting yourself and the community's chances.

simply talking about it causes awareness, which leads to traffic, which leads to LLLLLLLL's
exactly. Wanna eat? don't talk about it. Even if the info is already out there, the less you talk about it, the more it might be overlooked. 

i'm organizing bookmark folders by release times and creating accounts like a fiend. gonna feel like a total jerkoff if this is all for naught.

yeah back in the day when sneakers weren't as mainstream you could tell people were genuinely into a certain model, way too many fly by the night noobs with their hands out now to know, why should yall get carried?

i'm organizing bookmark folders by release times and creating accounts like a fiend. gonna feel like a total jerkoff if this is all for naught.
laugh.gif

I literally cannot believe it, I've never won anything in my life and I never thought in a million years I'd one of these IG raffles. I'd even bought my camping stuff for tonight but I won an IG raffle from summer store lyon, france! My first pair of yeezys after many years trying, just keeping my fingers crossed that it's all going to go through smoothly!

didn't do any IG raffles this time round, hate all that sh*t spamming up my feed - I wouldn't mind comments and likes as much but the reposting the picture is a joke tbh

I literally cannot believe it, I've never won anything in my life and I never thought in a million years I'd one of these IG raffles. I'd even bought my camping stuff for tonight but I won an IG raffle from summer store lyon, france! My first pair of yeezys after many years trying, just keeping my fingers crossed that it's all going to go through smoothly!

congrats

Great Job.. didn't believe real people actually won :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom