ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im with you on this, there has to be some incentive.

the incentive is to go do something cool with fellow Kanye fans and fans of street wear in general, plus watching something in a movie theater is always fun. they only set it up like a contest because of course there is only limited space in a movie theater

people can do what they want..... EYE just don't get it

it's weird to me .... but again, that's just MY opinion

it's weird to me too, it's not really worth going to for me even if they give out a free t shirt or some stickers or something like that, that's the most you guys are gonna get. they're gonna stream it online when it starts and after it ends there will be pics of the collection all over the web

We're gonna have to accept that there are gonna be Kanye stans in this thread, so of course there gonna want anything related to him

Last edited:
By using "Limited Edition," it helps put an ora on the shoe. It never said limited availability just a limited edition shoe that wont be in production for long. Think of an infomericial that is selling mint coins and uses that phrase
I don't usually care about misspellings and misusage of words but this is just :smh:

I don't usually care about misspellings and misusage of words but this is just
mean.gif
I thought he was talking about RIta Ora.

ANYBODY WANT A TICKET TO THE ATLANTIC CITY VIEWING? ILL GIVE IT TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ME THE WINDBREAKER?

the only people who got wind breakers were the people invited to the live nyc fashion week show so not the theaters

seriously?!?!?!?! now im angry, i really liked that windbreaker. longshot but can anyone hook me up with one?
I know it was so unexpected. I won tickets to the roc nation show and the Atlantic city viewing and can't go to either and my birthday is in a couple of days. Im so bummed... CAN SOMEONE GET ME ONE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom