ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so salty about not getting an invite. The theater in NYC is only a couple of blocks away from where i work

T-30 minutes guys.

Forget the windbreaker, because it will be available for retail of $20.00 from the collection
FWIW i dont know if the windbreaker will be available for sale.. I saw the SRV of $20.. but i think its the lawyers that make them put that in there as a disclaimer.

I hope I'm wrong but I've seen this before. It may very well be for sale at a later date, but it seems this piece was used as a promotional item along with the invitation.  

Some dude offered me 200 for that wired package thing I just held on to it because if someone is willing to pay that much I wanna find out its true worth
Damn 
frown.gif
 They are the invites that got sent out. Lots of people (like myself) want it but yeah You'll make money on it 
unless you wanna hmu for free...

so 9k available in NYC tomorrow.. the rest of us will get it on the 28th including Consortium retailers.

Knowing what we knwo about a consortium release, people will camp for these now that they have the consortium tag attached to them... my chances just went down 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom