ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of outfits and gear are people wearing??? is anyone wear adidas?? Or is it all nikes and vans
when you say that it reminds me of those clowns on youtube that went to adidas hq wearing all nike from top to bottom

these dudes had to nerve to say 'not everyone can afford different brands'

their entire closet is nike branded lmao 

Idk why it's hard for people to belive the measure of fandom someone can generate and create

You have people paying 1000 for fragments 1s and justify it with them "having superior" leather

It's not hard to believe someone will pay x amount for something they are a fan off

not understanding the windbreaker thirst at all

joint dont look like it would break a light breeze
My dude you ever try to tear one of those USPS envelopes? That material is no joke. Couldn't imagine wearing it but if its the same it ain't breaking in a breeze. LOL

Without the Yeezy branding on the sleeve, would anyone really want it? It's one thing for some tour merchandise...but on actual clothing, it's corny. 

knowing what we know about kanye and his fashion sense, I venture a guess to say some of these pieces wont be street worthy to a lot of us...its gonna take a **** ton of swagoo to rock some of these fits..... I say this because a lot of people are salty these didnt look like the yeezy 1's and 2's... just tells me there are lots of people whop arent ready for this yet

knowing what we know about kanye and his fashion sense, I venture a guess to say some of these pieces wont be street worthy to a lot of us...its gonna take a **** ton of swagoo to rock some of these fits..... I say this because a lot of people are salty these didnt look like the yeezy 1's and 2's... just tells me there are lots of people whop arent ready for this yet

Am ready but I won't do that super long tee look and joggers I draw the line there the other things would be easy to rock

true, true. i hate seeing people rocking sick shoes but they have a trash fashion sense. i beleive that everything has to look on point for you to properly rock a sick pair of shoes.

Kanye got you under his spell and you ain't even know it Papi

By the way jelly of your visvim collection
frown.gif
o word, how you know i got visvims. 
nerd.gif

Ain't Kanye's new Soho apartment the side entrance to Adidas NYC Flagship?!

That jacket is trash

the leather pants?

really *****

I don't even dislike the jacket. I just question anyone who feels like the "need" to have it. $250, $350- for something they didn't even know existed the day before. Be smarter with your money. 

Last edited:
there'll be plenty of clothing that Kanye and Adidas will push out and better quality than this free invitation jacket. This jacket will be a thing in the past later on. Not everything Kanye gets resold for hundreds and hundreds of dollars

people just want the jacket at the moment. give it a few months, no one will care. it was the same with his second apc collection. the nice pieces are the only ones that sell / sold. the rest just sat on deep discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom