ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why Adidas released it the way they did. They did such a great job with the PB when it released on ADC, I don't get why they just didn't stick to that... I'd rather take an L that way than the way footsites and these boutiques have handled it. 

Wow are those really CS reps? Never seen such dbag responses, granted you could've shown them more manners as well but a CS rep should know better.
this. that's crazy that they can stuff like that....

so this is how it ends huh? 

just like that..... I gave adidas a try..  I really did. and to be honest this is actually worse than the site crashing

deep down I feel there is a 0.001% chance they tweet later in the day and people flourish...but by that time, angry people will outnumber the flourished

you dun goofed adidas, you dun goofed 
Nike still loves you, MJ will always welcome you back to the House of Hoops.

roll.gif
I love that adidas rep." LISTEN HERE *****" would have made it better but you can feel his soul screaming it after hearing complaint after complaint

I don't get why Adidas released it the way they did. They did such a great job with the PB when it released on ADC, I don't get why they just didn't stick to that... I'd rather take an L that way than the way footsites and these boutiques have handled it. 
They're trying to be that girl you can't have. Think you'll come back for more ... and we will

They're trying to be that girl you can't have. Think you'll come back for more ... and we will
no way. i won't buy any adidas going forward 

the owner of goldwharf must be really happy
they sold out their entire stock of TD lmao

See now all those fakes that sold from Goldwharf are going to be all over eBay now.

I doubt they let you return them anytime soon they are going to ship them, then charge like 30-40 bucks shipping to send them back. Where are they based anyways

i think its the way adidas payback the boutique

otherwise not many boutiques want to stock the clothing lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom