ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe Kanye's team negotiated a deal where the stores/boutiques that carried the YS1 clothing would get stock of the 350s... How those stores handled the release today was on their own accord.
This makes the most sense. The TD and the PB seemed to have been just separate Adidas product releases compared to the MR, which seemed to be much more affiliated with the Yeezy Season 1 clothing line.

I thought these were supposed to be more widely available? Seems like every source, every plug, every "insider," was saying this. The majority of the stock was supposed to be Y-3…

Dudes pulling all nighters online for sneakers
laugh.gif
Dudes have 1000's of posts on a sneaker forum 
laugh.gif

Pretty much if u carried the clothes then you got these shoes to release barneys can carry the most clothes due to their size and can command more shoes on the backend for this release

The stock was there on Adidas. It just got backdoored. My boy backdoored a pair off euro Adidas y-3 site on thursday night and it shipped.

It takes very very little effort for Adidas to tweet right now and shed some light on all of this. They know people have been up jumping through loop after loop.

One boutique overseas had 400 pairs but couldn't handle traffic online so they dropped in the store lol WTF was adidas thinking 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom