ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So did ADC release yet? Plz respond NT fam.
nerd.gif
ADC was never set to release to begin with
i'm sure he meant y3. y3 looks to be done... somehow

these shoes will hit four figures in a weeks time

mark my words.. these were clearly the rarest of the rare....

Is OKINI notorious for overselling stock and canceling? I never dealt with them before but was lucky to cop a pair of the MR's in my size. I received confirmation e-mail within 1-2 minutes of submitting my order I just don't want to get my hopes up too high yet lol.

Last edited:
I could have had the pants, but I checked their return policy. Just as I thought, they don't accept any.

I can just see them selling these and turning around and going OH SORRY WE'RE OUT OF YEEZYS ! LOL

No thanks.

these shoes will hit four figures in a weeks time

mark my words.. these were clearly the rarest of the rare....
already at $1,250 on fc
I could have had the pants, but I checked their return policy. Just as I thought, they don't accept any.

I can just see them selling these and turning around and going OH SORRY WE'RE OUT OF YEEZYS ! LOL

No thanks.
I just wanted to what measurements were and i would have worn the pant.

Very, very long shot, but did any nt'er buy the blk mkt combo?

Is OKINI notorious for overselling stock and canceling? I never dealt with them before but was lucky to cop a pair of the MR's in my size. I received confirmation e-mail within 1-2 minutes of submitting my order I just don't want to get my hopes up too high yet lol.
okini not looking good cause I have the same situation lets pray they come through 

Quote:

No thanks.
Yep. So are ppl gonna dox @dominikin now? What if he never mentioned it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom