ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying to buy a size 5 for my little brother. Is the price generally higher for that size? I don't want to spend $1000 for a pair. 

How much you think I can get for that size 
Are you buying or selling? Which is it? 
mean.gif

Waiting for my confirmation. After that I gotta get my size swap somewhere. How do consignments usually feel about size swapping?

As Sad And Depressing As It Was To Pull An L Nighter And Get No Sleep And End Up 0fer...I Gotta Tip My Hat To The Guys The Copped idk What You Guys Did Because I Was Lurking To The Fullest On Every Post lol But Congrats *Tip Of The Fitted

These are def going to be four figs once the reality of no ADC drop hits the thirst will rise just on rarity alone.

Espcially small sizes and half sizes def. not even many half sizes on the eBay

Last edited:
At least this was not the release of the tan 350s. I need those 
tongue.gif

Because I own the TD's I can live without the MR's. Of course it would be nice to own them, but it's not the worst sneaker miss.

What annoys  me the most is the way Adidas handled this release. They acted like amateurs and wasted so much of our time with their dirty y-3 release.

Agreed, release is WOAT. Adidas/Y3 should be ashamed. Would be a perfect time for Nike to swoop in for a kill shot. Do a unexpected MC 2.0 or Supreme V release. Would be funny as hell if they released Yeezy 1 or 2 to show Adidas how a release is done.

nah, the most gaggle **** release, yes but not the rarest. TD's would be the rarest

I think more people have TD's between the app and the fact that adidas stores us had many pairs go out as well as footlocker and champs (speaking for Atlanta). I came up on multiples and seen them on quite a few feet here.

I think these moonrocks without a ADC release will be the rarest. Cause the boutiques prob backdoored and or held pairs for later releases and friends. Which pretty much means less in the wild. Oh and barneys pretty much just doing what they wanted means less pairs in the wild

The PB release had Kim Kardashian Tweeting info about the eventual evening release. I'm surprised they're not doing something like that, again...but there's been no sign that it's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom