ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was first in line at Barneys for FCFS and just got home about 15 ago. WHAT A ******* EXPERIENCE. At least while I struck out online, I was holding a pair down at Barneys. Got that 12 I needed and they're 
nthat.gif

I was first in line at Barneys for FCFS and just got home about 15 ago. WHAT A ******* EXPERIENCE. At least while I struck out online, I was holding a pair down at Barneys. Got that 12 I needed and they're :nthat:

what time did you get there to be first?

also congrats! :smokin

Last edited:
Like most people here they just wanted a single pair and to see others cooking multiple times just make it harder to accept the big L

Oh well, on to the next

Congrats to those who cooked to keep and EFF those who lurked and cooked multiple times to resell :tongue:

They aint go live. You're telling me people bragged about copping on fugazi GW but not on ADC Y3? I'm not buying it 

Last edited:
so much salt in here.

I knew I wouldn't be copping. Moving onto the next. Eased whatever disappointment I may have had with watching my son score 7 goals today.

Just shoes.

Funny the jordan slander that;s going on in here. Its the same dudes who wants JB to produce more and now that they did and its "uncool" to cop Jordans, they slander. This culture will forever be 82.5%+ full of herbs.

so much salt in here.

I knew I wouldn't be copping. Moving onto the next. Eased whatever disappointment I may have had with watching my son score 7 goals today.

Just shoes.

Funny the jordan slander that;s going on in here. Its the same dudes who wants JB to produce more and now that they did and its "uncool" to cop Jordans, they slander. This culture will forever be 82.5%+ full of herbs.
congrats on your boy man. you got way better in life than a pair of shoes, glad you know this 

there is so much salt because the people that normally don't cry and whine about not getting it and others getting are sitting here being like wait...... so nobody on NT ate, out of 2141 pages, and about an average of I'd say 51 posts per 2 min..... Adidas definitely told everyone on replies that they are going to online. Y-3 is STILL down for some apparent reason, and Adidas Social Media has yet to reply to all the angry tweets hahaha. That sold out page is a warning to the back door people....

so much salt in here.

Just shoes.

smokin.gif
 Beast.

They aint go live. You're telling me people bragged about copping on fugazi GW but not on ADC Y3? I'm buying it 
roll.gif

I still cant believe the rate people bought from that site selling fakes haha.  so much thirst.  

Last edited:
there is so much salt because the people that normally don't cry and whine about not getting it and others getting are sitting here being like wait...... so nobody on NT ate, out of 2141 pages, and about an average of I'd say 51 posts per 2 min..... Adidas definitely told everyone on replies that they are going to online. Y-3 is STILL down for some apparent reason, and Adidas Social Media has yet to reply to all the angry tweets hahaha. That sold out page is a warning to the back door people....
Thats because they know that they messed up and they are trying to figure out how to approach.

8:30 pm. Second person arrived around midnight. Totally worth it even though I could've maybe waited a couple more hours. I got the last 12 thankfully so having first pick paid off. 
Raffle sponsored by Resellers-R-US  "What size do I need? Yo' size sucka!"

Thats because they know that they messed up and they are trying to figure out how to approach.

says the guy with 28 posts that joined in 2015....hey you could be right, but they still have control of shipping the shoes, and they could have easily plugged those shoes into ADC by now just like the Pirate Blacks.

i only have one shot left and its a local store and their ig raffle.

pray to yeezy and cthulu that my name is picked.

|I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom