ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
This was just like the Pepsi Perfect release 
laugh.gif
 dudes reading information that isn't there.

Pepsi never said they'd release on their site and people lose their mind when they post up the sold out pic.

Adidas never said they'd release them on their site and people lose their minds when they post the sold out pic.

Classic.

P.S. if they actually explicitly said they would then I will retract my statement but I never saw it...

Last edited:
Had anyone ordered from Mr Porter before? I got two in my cart on accident and couldn't get one out. After trying for a long time I just checked out with 2. I got my shipping confirmation already though. Anyone been cancelled from there before?

shut up

wait is the adidas expert chat even reliable. i literally just spoke to a 14 year old kid who plays soccer. are they even aware on the release?

This was just like the Pepsi Perfect release :lol:  dudes reading information that isn't there.

Pepsi never said they'd release on their site and people lose their mind when they post up the sold out pic.
Adidas never said they'd release them on their site and people lose their minds when they post the sold out pic.

Classic.

P.S. if they actually explicitly said they would then I will retract my statement but I never saw it...

Here you go sir.

This was just like the Pepsi Perfect release :lol:  dudes reading information that isn't there.

Classic.

View media item 1787577

LMFAO...... LMFAO.... I've been doing this for A VERY LONG TIME, this is the absolute worse, I don't care if something sells out in a half second and there is proof that other people got the shoe and/or the company acknowledges it on social media, but this THIS is unacceptable. We should all raise hell on Adidas for this. This is how they pay back the consumers that single single-handedly helped adidas with all their new quarterly records?

Damn, I think whoever runs their twitter f'ed up in their response because that's just just showing the collection, it isn't even a shop page, has a link to the shop which is "sold out"
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 ...either way Adidas played it dirtier than Nike, I respect that 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
wasn't around for the drop. Is this thread at the point where we're waiting for a drop on adidas or is all hope lost and it's already moved onto waiting for shipping confirmation posts?

For the people that believe that these were SOLD OUT, do they think they really dropped. Where are all the confirmation email screenshots and "I cooked on ADC" posts hahaha. Or at this point are we saying that ADC made a HUGE MISTAKE and never meant to have them online anyway and the person that tweets for Adidas is going to get the hammer?

wasn't around for the drop. Is this thread at the point where we're waiting for a drop on adidas or is all hope lost and it's already moved onto waiting for shipping confirmation posts?

The latter unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom