ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy 

About to bite the bullet for $800 shipped. What do you guys think?

I think hell no! The most I will pay resale for something that just dropped is $100. I will eat the $100 for the "trouble" you went through to get the kick THAT'S ALL (and that's me trying to be nice). If not I will not buy the damned shoe at all, and get something else. I could have got the shoe my damn self if resellers didn't beat me to it; and now I'm supposed to PAY you for hat privilege? F.O.H. Let the damn shoe rot and hope they choke on it. I know the thought of it sucks....... but it's an acquired taste.

$800 is too much imo. I wouldn't pay anything over $600 for these. I have td's and pb's to hold me down. Let the resellers sit on them and the ones trying to make a quick flip start undercutting each other.

"I know this kid, name is Benjamin. Lives in Aventura (suburb of Miami) he's only 15 years old and is neighbors with DJ Khaled. We we're in line for the OVO 10's at Unkwn see the OVO thread for the story on that but one excerpt I will tell is how he tried to buy me and a couple other peoples pair so he could get them for Khaled. Bottom line is the kid needed like 10 pair and he walked out with only his personal pair. His Dad flipped out because Unkwn wouldn't let him walk up and get a pair and only let Benjamin get 1 pair. Benjamin started to literally shed tears and called Khaled on speakerphone to apologize. Khaled literally talked like he does in the videos and told him 'It's okay!..., You're a young hustla,,,, I believe in you...'"
if he really wants to be "the plug" then he has to learn to keep long time customers sometimes the best thing to do is take a hit once and make up for it later, every smart business man knows this. should have said whatever pulled out a stack of 20s and started offering to quickbuy

Last edited:
$800 is too much imo. I wouldn't pay anything over $600 for these. I have td's and pb's to hold me down. Let the resellers sit on them and the ones trying to make a quick flip start undercutting each other.
this.

i really think there will be a huge, huge amount of resellers - this release has permeated into like every social circle. you had 50-year-old white dudes copping sneakers just b/c they knew they could resell them. those people will panic in a week when their sneakers haven't sold for $1,000.

Small sizes will be the only big money. Other sizes will go lower but anyone with a brain know with in no time the resell value will go back up.
yup be on the lookout guys if you see anything between 650-800 you may want to scoop up with the quickness as prices are going for 1k+ with buyers

i think its safe to say most of the people who were able to cop and plan on selling can hold onto them for a while. Aint nobody panicking over $200. This was a tough release. You're average 18 year old won't be s successful copping as they would be with some Jays.

every release people saying wait, the price will dip. Haven't we learned. The same was said about TD's and those didn't go down. Just climbing and climbing.

If you can get them for $800, and the money won't be missed, cop. You won't find them much cheaper. The longer you wait, the more fugazi's flood the market.

:nerd:
this.

i really think there will be a huge, huge amount of resellers - this release has permeated into like every social circle. you had 50-year-old white dudes copping sneakers just b/c they knew they could resell them. those people will panic in a week when their sneakers haven't sold for $1,000.

They rent finna be due in about 15 days, all I need to do is catch one slipping :nerd:

i think its safe to say most of the people who were able to cop and plan on selling can hold onto them for a while. Aint nobody panicking over $200. This was a tough release. You're average 18 year old won't be s successful copping as they would be with some Jays.

every release people saying wait, the price will dip. Haven't we learned. The same was said about TD's and those didn't go down. Just climbing and climbing.

If you can get them for $800, and the money won't be missed, cop. You won't find them much cheaper. The longer you wait, the more fugazi's flood the market.
i meant more the random people who copped this for resale but have never bought/sold sneakers before. the type to put them on ebay and then when they don't sell after a week, decide to just cut their losses and sell for 500-600. like that guy quoted in that article who said he was only lining up b/c he heard he could get 700pounds for a pair lol

if you say so.

Jordans will always be better than Yeezy's to me. Thats not even a question.

Its like me saying those who say Yeezys are better than Jordans must be 16-21 years old.

I'm 41 and Jordans will always have meaning to me.
I'm not saying yeezys are better. I like them both for different reasons. Yeezys are very comfy and Jordan's are.... JORDANS! But reading some of these nt'ers... they sound a lil salty they ain't copped today.

For the PBs, I got one pair from JDSports which never arrived. This release, I hit locally, MP, Oki-ni, and Offspring. Fingers crossed those don't get messed up the way JDSports order was. Regardless, It's safe to say that this release was way more successful for me, and I was able to cop for the girl too!
congrats homie

wait these still havent released on adc?
nerd.gif
long gone... Y3 is adidas

So many lols in this thread. Best it's ever been.

I have to give my input on this drake and Ye' thing. I'll admit it, im a Ye Stan. I tell people that I think he is God, but he's just an amazing individual.

808s and heartbreak
Yeezus
All the Rants
Kim
Running for President

Only Kanye can do something like this. IMO Ye' can do practically do the unthinkably because he is Kanye. I only got this once but when someone once told me, why do you dress like Kanye? Because I am Kanye.

Ye' definitely put himself in his own category. Maybe it's not completely innovating but it is out of the ordinary, and when it's done we are all okay with it. Why? Because it's Kanye!

Now, I know a lot of people will disagree with me but I truly believe Drake is the next Kanye. Like this dude can literally do anything now. He knew exactly what he was getting himself into when he did the hotline bling dance. Some say he bites others flows, well I think he perfects it'. When Ye' times is over Drake will be that dude to do the next OMG thing, but it'll be acceptable because it's Drizzy.

Anything Ye' touches becomes blessed. Drizzy will be next. And I actually used to like drake, then hated him, but now I think he's next up after Ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom