ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

The more I look at these yeezy releases, the more I see conflict of the Yeezy brand at Adidas.

Clothing, especially the outerwear, is at much higher price point when compared to the shoes, and I suspect the limited release number for the sneakers is just a concession as to avoid cheapening the high-fashion brand.   If that is the case, I wonder if would be any better to produce more but at a higher price point.  May be they do something different for following years.
Interesting point...

I agree with all you said.

If the camo tee didn't fit like a bellchek sweatshirt...I'd rock that.
I wouldn't pay no amount for a ripped sweater or one that goes well past my wrists. Ye tryna please some high minded people who represent 0% of his base...is selfish. Thats why he needs to put his own money for the clothing line, so he is most reponsive to what people are willing to mess with.

Think I could trade a DS OVO Jordan's for some  DS 350's??

That's Fair Bait!

Last edited:

Today was a good day 
smokin.gif

mean.gif

instagram.com/benjaminkickz
i really thought that was one of them butch lesbians before I saw it was that annoying kid

you are invested in UA though. You have stock. So yes, of course you're going be a cheerleader. You should be if its been increasing for you.

I purchased Apple stock for $14 a share back in 2000 (?), before the Apple madness came out. 1500 shares. Sold them for well over $200 per. I had my pom poms out cheering like a mug. Funny thing is I don't even like Apple, although I do have an iPhone and 
Bedtime.

Y'all ruin everything. 

Welp thread managed to take the inevitable turn to lame. Grown men having a pissing contest about who likes/dislikes Ye more. Who cares.
the funny part is the ones who saying Jordan's are better or like Jordan's better just upset they didn't cop today Lls!

Stepped away from all social media this afternoon and evening due to the overnight shift of fishing for MR and striking out.

Was there spot restocks of PBs a few days after the drop? Hoping for a miracle here.

Reality ** will be checking classifieds for the next couple of weeks for something reasonable in a 7-8.5 for those that were able to scoop up 5+ pairs.

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  

About to bite the bullet for $800 shipped. What do you guys think?

I think hell no! The most I will pay resale for something that just dropped is $100. I will eat the $100 for the "trouble" you went through to get the kick THAT'S ALL (and that's me trying to be nice). If not I will not buy the damned shoe at all, and get something else. I could have got the shoe my damn self if resellers didn't beat me to it; and now I'm supposed to PAY you for that privilege? F.O.H. Let the damn shoe rot and hope they choke on it. I know the thought of it sucks....... but it's an acquired taste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom