ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried accessing the link several times throughout the night, and each time it still brought me to the Y-3 site which was down at the time. I figured most people got that email, anyway

In this day and age, with as much ebragging that goes on, there isn't one y3 or adidas.com screen shot?

Something doesn't add up.

Last edited:
i legit have shoe rage right now

i wanna punch someone at adidas who is in charge for any of this

I spoke of and posted the email this morning.
laugh.gif
 People clinging onto their last shred of hope man. 

Just because Barneys Madison had about 1300 pairs doesn't mean 20-30K pairs dropped worldwide lol.

There were only 800 pairs distributed for the TD's to Barneys and and Madison got almost 400 of them. I had the internal stock allocation pic sent to me which I'll try to find. So just as a reference, Madison gets close to if not half of all of Barneys stock. All other locations had low numbers.

Less than 50 boutiques in the US got these, all of which had less than 200 pairs, some lucky to have received 100. EU had the most boutiques but got around 50 pairs except the rumored shoebaloo store. I'll say 10-15K tops if that. These were much more limited even according to Juice who works for adidas marketing

Last edited:
Just because Barneys Madison had about 1300 pairs doesn't mean 20-30K pairs dropped worldwide lol.

There were only 800 pairs distributed for the TD's to Barneys and and Madison got almost 400 of them. I had the internal stock allocation pic sent to me which I'll try to find.

Less than 50 boutiques in the US got these, all of which had less than 200 pairs, some lucky to have received 100. EU had the most boutiques but got around 50 pairs except the rumored shoebaloo store. I'll say 10-15K tops if that. These were much more limited even according to Juice who works for adidas marketing

exactly!!

he basically said he couldnt even get a pair and its weird how a lot of his peoples in his circle like upscale vandal and dudes dont have a pair also

im sure they just get the ish handed to them they dont need Barneys for real man this is some BS they gotta be limited more than TDs and PBs

I spoke of and posted the email this morning. :lol:  People clinging onto their last shred of hope man. 

Shred of hope vs verifying that they indeed release on what should be the highest allocation of pairs are two different things.

Not one single person has shown a order confirmation.

Trust, I'll buy them regardless - but it's extremely odd not one person on this planet has posted it on some media outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom