ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

That was a good one. First thing I did was drop down order summary lol.

Was actually considering dropping a bill worth of entries 
eyes.gif

Anyone have a clue how much they have allocated for online raffle?

Like someone stated black market really cooked for this release. Picture how many raffle tickets they sold online. Made customers buy yeezy workers pants which weren't moving to guarantee you a pair. They'll probably only sell those pairs to consumers and hook up friends and employers and do a fake raffle.

Lol so there is no ******* way these dropped on Y-3 or Adidas right? I've been at work all day and been checking periodically but I never received a tweet from Adidas like with the TD and PB color ways

Last edited:
people kept saying Y-3 dropped but magically not a single person in here was able to purchase.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol so there is no ******* way these dropped on Y-3 or Adidas right? I've been at work all day and been checking periodically but I never received a tweet from Adidas like with the TD and PB color ways

Page monitor was going off periodically but never anything

What did EU do? But, Kanye conversely helped EU come up on Js as well. I saw the evolution in EU from people walking in on release day to buy BRED 1s at 10 AM and walking out no problem to being featured on all the fashion blogs and the lineups getting out of control. NDC EU used to be so sweet....no longer.

UK/EU has always been a runners first country.

They were rocking TF and Flyknits before Ye started being photographed in them.

Ye goes to EU, soaks in the culture and style...flies back...and convinces the US that he started the fad.
Probably because they released in London first for the Olympics lol.

Who else didn't get their shipping confirmation from Barneys? I got my order confirmation and they charged my card but no shipping yet. Am I good still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom