ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronda KO

indifferent.gif

damn, that kick. oof

sorry i got a question on sizing

im a TTS 9.5 for nikes.

and size 9 for ZX fluxes and 9.5 stan smiths.

what size shold i get for the UBs?

Not sure if Rhonda lost, or Adidas paid her to throw the fight to distract the world from their hate towards the brand.....

lol the salt - i'm not saying he owes me anything. there's just less logic behind withholding a link after you've copped vs. before you've copped - that seems obvious to most on here
Salt?

You would have to be oblivious of common sense to not know how to find the y-3 MR PID.

I wasn't the one practically begging for a crew help to find it. 

With a release like this no one is going to spoon feed you, it's obvious with the way you took the chat "secret"

Got to love technology. I remember being a youngin' at the grocery store late at night hearing about Buster Douglas beating Tyson. The they best they could muster up on the news were still shots. Now we get media nearly instantaneously. 
nthat.gif

Got to love technology. I remember being a youngin' at the grocery store late at night hearing about Buster Douglas beating Tyson. The they best they could muster up on the news were still shots. Now we get media nearly instantaneously. :nthat:

All of this.

**** has changed. Amazing.

Not sure if Rhonda lost, or Adidas paid her to throw the fight to distract the world from their hate towards the brand.....
No kidding. People can say what they want about Nike, but that shenanigan that went on today w/ Adidas ... Nike would cancelled the release and did it again. Adidas ... nah.

Congrats to those who copped. And the one's with the backdoor links...all of yall making me wanna go back to high school and re-learn coding again hahaha

Got to love technology. I remember being a youngin' at the grocery store late at night hearing about Buster Douglas beating Tyson. The they best they could muster up on the news were still shots. Now we get media nearly instantaneously. 
nthat.gif

brutal
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom